xvii. potter for the win

✦✧✦CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:POTTER FOR THE WIN✦✧✦

✦✧✦
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
POTTER FOR THE WIN
✦✧✦

HARRY POTTER AND HIS PARENTS KILLERS DAUGHTER!

FOR LOVE OR REVENGE?
FOR FAME OR GLORY?

The boy who defeated he who shall not be named, is unstable and possibly ill, writes Rita Skeeter special correspondent. Alarming evidence had recently come to our attention. This evidence being our suspicions about Harry Potter and Aurora Black have been together since there first year at Hogwarts. Even though it was Black's father who killed her star crossed lovers parents. The two are said to be attached by the hip. Odd isn't it? They are also said to be rather close as;

' Potter is always seen gazing into Blacks eyes.'

Perhaps it's there loss of parents that made them come to together although no words have been said about Sirius Black who escaped from Azabhan last year, we can only presume she turned to the attention seeking boy for help.

Turn to page 8 to see how Sirius Black went from a Hogwarts heart throb to murderous father.

Turn to page 9 to learn five facts about Aurora Black and how she had supposedly dealt with her fathers being the face that haunts our nightmares.

Turn to page 13 to learn more about the Tri-wizard tournament and how we think Harry Potter sneaked his way passed the aging line.

Potter often collapses at school and complains about the scar on his head claiming he can't do his homework because it hurts to badly and Black is seen storming out of lessons calming she thinks her father ( SIRIUS BLACK) is hiding in the corner.

Two of the most dramatic people in Hogwarts together..seems crazy but anything can happen.

So, it's Monday morning and this is the first article thrown in her face. The funny thing is she isn't even that angry about this, she's more so amused if anything, actually correction, she's annoyed. Harry's all over the cover, and she doesn't even make the front page.

Everyone is standing around there desk, and is reading the daily prophet. Rita really disliked them all.

"This is an absolute joke." Aurora flung the daily prophet onto the floor. "I-I'm furious!"

"I can't believe this." Seamus mutters. "Why would they think that you and Harry are dating?"

"Lucky you, Potter." shouts a voice form across the greenhouse.