xvi. incapable of human emotions?

✦✧✦CHAPTER SIXTEEN: INCAPABLE OF HUMAN EMOTIONS ✦✧✦

✦✧✦
CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
INCAPABLE OF HUMAN EMOTIONS
✦✧✦

The funny thing about Harry was, he didn't realise how protective Sirius got when it came to Aurora, until he got a letter from him. He might have "accidentally," let it slip that he had seen Aurora with her boyfriend the other day leaving the grounds...it was mistake.

Harry,

What does Aurora think she's playing at going into the woods when there's a potential serial killer out on the loose?

I can't suppress my emotions right now. .the woods of all places, the dark and creepy woods. For all she could know, he could be the one who put you're name into the goblet of Fire... she could have been kidnapped or worse! This is horrible news.

You know what he probably is, and that's why he's with her to try and get closer to her, keep an eye on his eye..a close eye..this is an absolute joke! And bet that boy is probably in on it.
The Professor's shouldn't even be allowing any of you students out of the school let alone Aurora. How did she even managed to get out without being caught? Let alone with a boy?

A boy, Merlin, I knew this would happen one day.

Maybe I should send Dumbledore a letter and question him about his security at Hogwarts?

Anyways Remus hasn't let me read one single daily Prophet this week and I fear something about myself has been written in it. Would you mind sending it to me if you have it? Along with this he claims " its best if I don't see it?" which confuses me very much...who knew being an alleged serial killer would be so hard, can't even read the daily Prophet?

I want you to swear by return owl that she won't go anywhere outside of the castle without anyone other then you, Hermione or Ron.

Snuffles

Harry watches as Hermione and Ron's face converted into confusion, then slight embarrassment as they read the letter from Sirius.

"Why would you tell him that Aurora went into the woods with Enzo yesterday?" Hermione hissed throwing the parchment at him. "You know she was showing him the dark forest that's all!"

"You know how protective he is over her, Harry." Ron grumbled. "You told him about the Quidditch World Cup country."

"What was going through your head when you wrote that?"

"I don't know, he wanted to know more stuff about her, and I was running out of facts." Harry replies, "I thought he'd like to know what she's doing since he asks about her the whole time. He's my godfather! I didn't want to disappoint him. What else was I suppose to say?"