v. boggart in the wardrobe

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER FIVE:

BOGGART IN THE WARDROBE

Late in month of September, Aurora casually strolled through the halls. Her arms were folded across her chest. A yawn escaped her lips. The night before she had been with Fred and George Weasley in the kitchens. The three of then ended up plating a muggle game called "guess who," regarding celebrities.

The only person she had gotten right was Mark Hamill, because anyone who knew her, knew he was her favourite muggle actor.

Then, she woke up late, and decided to take her time getting ready. She rarely slept well at Aleksander Mansion. During Christmas, she was usually up at roughly six o'clock every morning. She would have a day full of studies, and then fittings in the afternoon.

She made her way to Defence. It was her first time going to the lesson. She opened the door. The entire class turns around, eyes lingered on her for a moment.

Remus glanced down towards the door when it opened, surprised to finally see her attending his lesson.

Remus didn't even have to take a second glance to know that was her, Sirius' daughter.

The same Sirius who turned into an animagus once a month with him, the same Sirius who defended his friends from the Slytherin's, the same Sirius who tried so hard to not be like the rest of his family, the same Sirius who left home at sixteen because of his pure blood parents.....

The same Sirius who sold James and Lily out.

For a split second, he waits for her to call him Loopey Lupin like James Potter taught her to say, but instead she just looks up at him with no recognition.

"Glad to see you graced us with you're presence, Miss Black." greeted Professor Lupin, gesturing for her to stand in line with everyone else. "Please join in. You've missed quite a lot over these last few weeks."

"I was ill." she lied.

"I see."

Remus had promised he would not favour Harry or Aurora to Dumbledore, sworn in sort of way, he would offer no favoritism to any of his students. He was the least likely person to prefer one group of people to another. However, upon seeing Harry on the train, and Aurora showing up late to the class. He feared he might not have been so loyal.

She glances around the classroom before spotting the familiar curly-brown-haired boy named Luke standing off in the corridor. His head casted to the ground. He stood about three meters away from everyone else, she sent him a smile as she stood beside Ron.