iii. strangers

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

CHAPTER THREE:

STRANGERS (I should say sorry in advance...)

✦✧✦

Aurora would say she realised the person she didn't appreciate the most was Harry.

     Starting, Harry grew up in an unloving household similar to her. His aunt and uncle never portrayed any sort of loveable affection towards him and he was a shadow for his older spoilt cousin Dudley. His parents were murdered. He arrived at Hogwarts and was disliked by all the Slytherin's and practically bullied by Professor Snape for six years. In their second year, he encountered and fought against Tom Riddle.

      He never wanted to draw attention to himself and then his name was put into the Goblet of Fire back, which also causing a fallout between him and Ron (not to mention the rest of the school).

       When Cedric died, everyone called him a liar. Umbridge gave him detentions all year, tortured and he never had a chance to rest. He selflessly became their Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor whilst juggling all the rest of his subjects and his O.W.L''s. He protected them all in the Ministry, had to watch her die and not be able to do anything about it.

      Then lastly, the first person who Harry looked up to before anyone was killed and she knew he would probably think it was his fault.

     Not to mention the fact that when people would die in the war that he would blame himself too.

She missed him. She missed Harry James Potter so much.

Harry was the good in the world: he had so many reasons to not love but his heart was the size of the sea. He loved, he cared, he protected, he fought. He was good.

He had forgotten about her. Did that mean they weren't together anymore? Had he moved on? Would he remember her one day? Would she be dead by then? Would she ever see him again? Their relationship wasn't her focal concern anymore but she was thinking about it to keep her mind alive.

Aurora sits across from Runskin at the breakfast table.

     She picked up the eggs on her fork and watched as they fell through — watery and uncooked — and it made her lifeless day ten times worse. Her nose scrunched up in disgust. She looked around at the food on the table, to her knowledge there was a chef - who was under Runskin's command cooking the food. She thought about the food in Hogwarts.