viii. luke's intentions

★ ★ ★CHAPTER EIGHT:LUKE'S INTENTIONS★ ★ ★

CHAPTER EIGHT:
LUKE'S INTENTIONS

Remus Lupin only came down for a cup of tea not expecting to see what he saw.

His eyes widened when he saw Aurora sitting across from Sirius at the table. Sirius was smiling like madman and Aurora's cheeks tinted red as she shakes her head. The two of them laughed loudly.

For a split second, he was tempted to pinch himself.

Tonks came over, grinning. "About time, don't you think? I didn't think Sirius could look like how he used to. I think it's possible."

"What's possible?"

"I think Aurora might not want to kill him."

"I don't think either of them have slept yet." Molly mentions, walking by. She didn't seem very happy about this. "I think she's been up since yesterday. Not very good for a young girl who needs her sleep!"

"Do you think they've made up?" Remus asked, not trying to hide the hope in his tone. "I mean it's been a while now, maybe they have? Hopefully, it wouldn't do any of them harm."

"I'm not sure." Tonks replied. "She does look happy though."

Across from them, Aurora looked towards Sirius and hide her yawn by putting her hand over her mouth. She rested her head on her sleeve, and looked up at him through big grey eyes.

"What about you? What were you like when you were younger?" she asked. "When you were in Hogwarts?"

He smiled widely. "I myself, tried to keep to my studies. Parties and stuff never really my kind of thing. If I could give you any advice, my love, it's to never bother going to parties and stuff-"

Never in a million years did Sirius Black think his daughter would be speaking to him, let alone actually wanting to know about him and making conversation. Although a small bit of him still feared it would go sideways.

"That's a lie." Remus interrupted, sitting down beside her. "If anything without him, there wouldn't have been any parties to go to. Him and James were always dragging me to them all."

She ignored the fact that Sirius told Remus to go do something that if Molly had heard, she would have scolded him.

"I had a feeling you were lying."