xxxiv. obilerate*

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:

OBLITERATE

★ ★ ★

       Aurora woke up with a burning throat. Immediately she sits up and looks around. She looks to her side to see Luke was no longer there. She calls out his name and in response hears nothing.

     Luke not being there was straight panic, fear.

       She quickly stands up and begins to make her way back to the castle. She remembers Luke falling to the ground, she remembered hearing him. Her legs felt like jelly underneath her but she did manage to break into a sprint towards the castle eventually. However, her mind was occupied with what had just happened.

   Her grandparents were dead.

   But she had no time to even process that.

When she did arrive on the grounds, immediately her eyes go towards the several Death Eaters attacking the students. She tried to go past them all, but there was so many. Students were injured and she could only try to not focus on the screams. She didn't have time neither did she have her wand on her. She extended her hands.

She manages to drop a few to the ground along the way but her thoughts were more occupied on finding Sirius right now. She pushed past the surprised students.

She entered the castles and by the Great Hall, Ron and Hermione were fighting four death eaters, back against one another's and were losing. She extended her hands, whispering a silent stunning casting spell towards the four death eaters who fell to the ground.

Hermione and Ron both turn around and look at her with fear. She stepped forward to them and they both quickly stepped back.

"Where's my dad?!" She asked urgently. She made no comment about how they looked utterly terrified that she was using her magic. They looked at her uniform.

"What was that?" Hermione asked terrified.

     "How would we know that?" Ron asked Aurora bluntly at the same time, giving her a look.

     "Well, are they back yet? Have you seen them?" She rephrased, she looked around. "I need them — he came and he knocked us out. Luke was gone when I woke up and I can't find him anywhere—"

      "We don't have time for this," Hermione whispered, to Ron. Aurora rose a surprised brow at her. "Ron, we need to find Harry now." Hermione looked at her. "Find a room and hide in it. Hopefully, you'll find your father soon."