v. difference in demeanour

★ ★ ★CHAPTER FIVE:DIFFERENCE IN DEMEANOUR★ ★ ★

CHAPTER FIVE:
DIFFERENCE IN DEMEANOUR

"This is so awkward." Aurora mutters under her breath. "I've never done this before."

She was squashed in between Fred and George. She was across from Remus, Moody, Arthur, Tonks, Ginny, Ron, Harry and Kingsley Shacklebolt. Sirius was sitting at the top of the table. Molly had made them all gather around for Dinner.

Seth was also talking to her about her mum. She liked Seth, he made her feel the most comfortable. The relationship between her mother and Seth reminded her of her and Luke.

Luke was upstairs still puking his guts up.

Or that's what he said, Aurora thinks he wasn't coming down because he was too embarrassed.

( Especially since he " Apparently," threw up on Lupin's shoes )

She glances down at the potatoes and beef that Molly had spent hours slaving away in the kitchen for. She twirled around the food on the place. Nothing looked appetising. Although she wasn't hungry, she still ate some of it due to the fact Molly had been slaving away in the kitchen all day.

Family dinners was extremely different here than it was at the Aleksander mansion.

Crookshanks came walking in and Aurora nose scrunched up when seeing the cat that stopped directly across from her letting out a loud meow.

Not to anyone surprise Aurora hated cats.

No one seemed to notice the fact that Sirius and Aurora were both glaring at the cat.

"-Oh yeah she liked Magnolia's." Seth answered. "The flowers."

Hermione was the one who asked him what her mum's favorite flowers were.

From the top of the table, Sirius scoffed loudly as everyone went quiet and looked up towards him.

Aurora silver eyes avert over towards Sirius and she sends him a slightly intrigued, questioning look.

" No you idiot. She hated being given magnolia's. She didn't think it was originals or creative. She liked being given daises, and not just any type of daises, one that's were charmed yellow, to remind her of day light. I myself," he looks over at Aurora, "charmed the daises yellow and gave them to her on our first date-"