xxiv. arthurs attack

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:

ARTHUR'S ATTACK

"Why couldn't I go to the hospital?"

She looked across to Sirius. It had been almost seven hours since Remus told them Arthur had been attacked. He told them and left, not even giving her an opportunity to ask could she come. He didn't go into details about what happened or if he was even alive, all he said was that Harry had seen him get attacked.

"I already told you." he says, the both of them were outside. This time in the snow. He threw a snowball towards her, she dodged it. "It's too dangerous."

"You think everything is dangerous."

"That's because it is."

Suddenly Sirius felt something hard hit his back, he turned around and looked at Aurora who grinned mischievously. She threw mother snowball at him.

" You really are out to hurt me, today aren't you?" Sirius jabbered with an arched eyebrow.

Aurora gave a small laugh as she bended down grabbing more snow in her hands.

"If I'm being totally honest, I'm trying to distract myself from what's happening, plus the fact Harry's coming back sooner than I thought."

"Harry? Yeah, well I'm gonna tell you something completely honestly, it might not be nice but it's true and no other person will you tell you. . ."

Aurora stared at him a mixture of confusion and interest in her eyes.

" Guys are bad, every single one of them, as friends you know there great," he clasped his hands, " but as anything more there just mean jerks who are going to break your little heart which doesn't deserve to be broken which should never be broken for that matter."

Aurora rolled her eyes, and threw a snowball at him. "Liar."

He reacted by throwing his own snowball which didn't even touch a hair on her head.

"Come on, you have the worst aim ever!" she commented. "What position on the Quiditch team did you say you played again?"

He sniffled. "A beater, but I wasn't the best unlike James. He put his bloody soul into that game, he even carried around a beginner's book in his back pocket."