xxi. the ski resort part two

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

THE SKI RESORT PART TWO

★ ★ ★

Aurora thought skiing would be easier than it looked.

Time passed slowly since the day they arrived, and she was thankful for this as today was her most favourite day of the year; New Years, the day before her birthday. When she woke up this morning, Sirius suggested they all finally go out and use the resources that were there considering otherwise they'd be snowed in. The snow should pass within the next couple of hours.

However, she was wishing she stayed at home considering she could not learn how to ski which further led to them going to the ice skating rink.

"Oh, you can't stay by the railings the entire time." she shouted at the boys who hadn't moved even an inch in the entire time they were there. They all looked at her. "Just move a little into the middle."

"What happens if we fall?" Seamus shouted gripping onto Harry for dear life.

"We could break a bone!" Ron bellowed at the same time..

"Then you get back up and try again. Look at Hermione, she's fallen multiple times and now she's gotten the hang of it." Aurora gestures towards Hermione who was happily skiing by herself. "You're really all making a fool out of yourselves."

"It's not as easy as it looks." Ron told her, hesitantly moving away from the bar. Seamus followed him but they all back away in fear as more people go by.

She sighed and watched them all. She skated over in front of Harry and extended him to stop in fear. "Oh come on, Harry. It's not that bad. Take my hands, I'll help you."

"I appreciate the offer but I'd rather not make a fool of myself."

"It's ironic that the boy who defeated Voldemort when he was a mere child can't even learn how to ice skate." She told him and in response he rolled his eyes.

"If you push me-"

"I'm not going to push you, Harry. Take my hands."

Her hand was still extended and he leaned forward taking them into his hands and she softly moved closer to him pulling him away from the railing. His hands wrapped around her wrist, and eventually moved in between her fingertips.