vi. late nights

★ ★ ★CHAPTER SIX: LATE NIGHTS★ ★ ★

CHAPTER SIX:
LATE NIGHTS

After a night of unusual nightmares, which included her drowning, her getting stabbed and lastly her getting eaten by a lion, she found herself finally awake. The clock beside her reads just past four o'clock.

She gets out of her bed, and goes over towards Hermione. She goes to wake her up only to notice she must have fallen asleep whilst reading, as a range of different textbooks lay around her. Aurora decided to leave her asleep, and instead throws on a jumper Miss Weasley knitted for her last year.

She leaves the common room, and sneaks past Professor Filch and his cat.

Thankfully all the prefects were asleep, she thinks, although Aurora was sure that the HufflePuff prefect had a crush on her anyway. She runs her fingers through her hair, as she enters the kitchen.

Fred and George both look up the moment she enters.

George stands rooting through the fridge, and has two spoons in his mouth. When he spots her he offers a wave. Fred sits crossed legged on the counter wearing similar stripped pajamas, his messy hair was swept across his forward and she thought the boy looked quite cute.

"Rory." both boys winked.

"Forge."

"Tell me," he hands her a spoon, "What are you doing awake?"

"Had a strange dream," she mentions, taking the spoon off him. He places down a tub of what appears to be ice cream. She opens it. "I got stabbed with a sword. It was kinda heroic."

Fred snorts. "A sword? Do people still even use those?"

She gives him a look, "I say so, and if you don't stop taking the ice cream I'll summon one and kill you with it."

"You'd be so lucky." Fred replies.

"You would be so lucky." she tells him.

When she goes to speak again, a new voice interrupts.

"Master Black!" a voice screeches in delight.

House Elves may not have been respected by most pureblooded witches, but she thought they deserved a lot of respect. They knew how to do so many skills. In Aleksander mansion, there are more of them than people. She was forbidden to talk to any of them, sometimes if she missed dinner they would still bring her food.