xiii. beckham hampton

★ ★ ★CHAPTER THIRTEEN:BECKHAM HAMPTON★ ★ ★

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
BECKHAM HAMPTON

She started writing to Sirius, again, despite the fact he hadn't replied to Harry's letter.

Dear Snuffles

Hello, hope you're well and safe. Hogwarts is as it usually is, and by that I mean good. I've only gotten 19 detention's so far, you can thank Remus for that one. I'm still not exactly sure if I'll show up the day of O.W.L.S but I'll see. Speaking of O.W.L's you would have done yours too, how did you do in them? Did you find them difficult?

Also, I'm sorry about my bird attacking you by the way. Volley was trained to bite your pictures if she ever saw you....at least now we know she's loyal.

Hagrid still hasn't returned to Hogwarts, and we have Professor Grubby as our new teacher. She isn't the worst, she did give me four of those detentions though..
our Defence Professor is a total bitch, she's made multiple comments about Remus being a werewolf and so on. You would laugh if you ever say her. She looks like a lunatic.

Strange things have been happening lately with my magic, and at first I thought it was just a coincidence but now I'm starting to think it's more. I find I am using wandless magic a lot? More than I have ever done before. The other day I made the leaves on the Whomping Willow blow off, and they weren't even loose...perhaps it is just luck?

And I don't know if you got Harry's letter but he was completely drunk and lying.

Ron also made Quidditch Keeper, he is actually really good. He has trouble saving....but he can work on that. Hermione is making clothes for the house-elves. Luke is being his usual self, are him and Remus still sending letters to each other? And Harry, well he is just being himself, with the inclusion of a few angry meltdowns. I do feel rather sad for him, many of the Gryffindor's have turned their back on him. Including the boy at the train station, Seamus? The one who asks me to Hogsmeade every year?

I better be going. Take care, snuffles, I hope to see you soon.

A.B

After many failed attempts of writing to him, Aurora found herself utterly and entirely pissed off with her words. In her defense, this was completely new to her. She hadn't gotten letters in Hogwarts ever from her family, nor had she ever willingly wrote ones. The only people she occasionally wrote to was Narcissa, and Molly.