7

When the movie session was over, Rebekah decided to invite Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, Damon, and April, who was the only friend she had since day one, to go to the Mikaelson mansion so they could spend more time together.

***

"So... Blondie, Care to tell us how you and the hybrid started to... you know?" Damon asked, truly curious with how from all of the sudden Caroline decided to start to hang out with Klaus and be so affectionate with him in such a short amount of time, if it was years ago (when she was human) he would understand but now she was different and was too full of morals to change boyfriends just like that.

"Well, in the night I broke up with Tyler, I went to the Grill, Klaus was there and we got to talking, then I started to spend more time with him and decided to give him a chance." Caroline said vaguely because they still haven't defined a story and if she got into many details Damon would see she was lying because Caroline was an awful liar.

"And you two are really dating?" Damon asked.

"Yes." Klaus said, wrapping his arm around Caroline with a smirk because with this lie, not only he could spend more time with her but she also wouldn't be able to date anyone.

"But we are taking things slow." Caroline said.

"Saint Caroline with the big bad wolf? I need another drink." Damon said and served himself another drink.

While Damon was picking what to drink he was listening to part of Elena and Elijah's conversation.

"Are you kidding? I love that author! Unfortunately, there are only ten copies of that book so it's impossible for me to find one and read it." Elena said.

"This might be your lucky day, Elena. I am the owner of that book. I was friends with him. It's a shame he wasn't appreciated in his time." Elijah said. "If you want, you can borrow it and give me back later."

"I couldn't. What if something happened to it?"

"I'm sure it won't. You are a very caring person. Let me take you to the library." Elijah said and with that, the two of them left the room.

Damon went back to the couch and drank the whiskey he had found to forget about Elena and how he hated she never gave him a chance.

Rebekah was talking a lot with April but sometimes she paid attention to Stefan. April felt like an outsider because she knew this was the inner group of the popular kids which she would never be part of, or at least that's how she felt. No one could blame her, when she was younger, she went to a boarding school and now she was back after years and it was complicated to get along with people when you are the new kid and everyone already knows everyone else. Sure, she knew them but it was when they were just kids. April decided to go to the kitchen to get some water when suddenly she heard a woosh and look behind her to see Kol smirking at her.

"Hi! You must be Kol. I'm April."

"Hello, darling! My sister talks a lot about you. Although she never mentioned how beautiful you are." Kol smirked, making April smile.

" Kol smirked, making April smile

"Definitely Kol. Rebekah warned me about you. You're the womanizer." April said, remembering what Rebekah had told her about Kol.

"What more did she say?" Kol asked curiously.

"That I should stay away from you."

"My sister is really protective over you." Kol noticed.

"Kol, stop bothering my friend. Sorry, April. My brother doesn't know when to give up." Rebekah said and made Kol leave the kitchen.

"He wasn't bothering me. He actually seemed nice." April said.

"Kol? Ha! You really don't know him. He is just an annoying and childish womanizer." Rebekah said.

April went back to the living room with Rebekah and they talked although sometimes Kol tried to make conversation with April.

Klaus has been giving sweet kisses on Caroline's cheek, neck and shoulder, which was making her really horny but she knew that if she did something she would regret it so she gave the excuse she was tired but then realized she would sleep with Klaus because Stefan, Elijah, Kol, April, and Damon didn't know it was all a facade.

"Good night, love." Klaus whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek, then started to leave a trail of sweet kisses to her neck, making her bite her lower lip.

She turned a bit to him and he quickly got on top of her, kissing her shoulder and caressing her waist, under her top, making him feel her soft skin.

Caroline moves her hands to his waist and ran her hands to his 6 pack, under his t-shirt, making him groan as she felt each ab.

"Love..." he groans in pleasure.

"We should go to sleep." Caroline whispered to herself.

"Of course, Love." Klaus whispered, getting off of her but having an arm wrapped around her because he still wanted to feel close to her.

Klaus was now starting to see that this fake relationship plan didn't give him only benefits. Yes, this was a way he could get closer to Caroline and this was a way he could make Caroline see that he truly fancied her and wished to make her feel happy and loved, but now he could see that this plan could also be a way of torture because he would be so close to her but couldn't actually have her, at least not right away, he was more than willingly to wait for her to give him a chance but being like this with her and keep his self control in check would be definitely a big challenge... but he knew Caroline was worth it.

***

Elijah was in the library showing Elena some books when he got a few messages that were from Katherine and were photos of Katherine in sexy underwear.

"Is everything okay, Lijah?"

"Yes. Katerina is just trying to find ways to get me back and I am trying to make it clear it's over."

"What did she do this time?"

"Send pictures of herself."

"Wha...? Oh!!!" Elena said realizing what he meant. "And I've been asking you to spend time with me to train me. I'm so sorry. I'm only making things harder for you... No pun intended."

"No. You and Katerina are completely different. Like I told you before, your physical appearance is the only thing you have in common." Elijah said and Elena gave him a small smile.

"But if you want us to stop talking or to stop training I'll understand

"But if you want us to stop talking or to stop training I'll understand."

"No need for that." Elijah quickly said.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking so far? What did you thought about the first interaction between April and Kol? I'm gonna have April in this story because I think the writers could have done more with the character. Klaroline clearly had a moment, what did you thought about that? And what did you thought about Elena and Elijah share their love for books in common? I personally thought it would be cute him letting her borrow his book bc I think he is the kind of person who doesn't let anyone just touch his favorite books, much less borrow them.