94

Katniss and Bonnie has to break the cloaking spell to be able to make a spell to track Caroline, Klaus grabbed the map and quickly went to his car and drive over to the place without waiting for anyone because all he could think about was on how Caroline could be suffering and how it was his fault.

Klaus got to the abandoned house, Caroline was in, then he tried to get into the house but there was an invisible barrier stopping him from entering the house.

"Where is she?" April asked.

"Inside. And I can't get in." Klaus said frustrated.

Klaus's siblings, Stefan, Damon and Elena also tried but without any success, only Katniss, Bonnie and April were able to get inside, so they decided to split up, letting Bonnie go see if Caroline was upstairs, Katniss see if she was in the ground...

Klaus's siblings, Stefan, Damon and Elena also tried but without any success, only Katniss, Bonnie and April were able to get inside, so they decided to split up, letting Bonnie go see if Caroline was upstairs, Katniss see if she was in the ground floor and April go see the basement.

April found Caroline and she was all wet, extremely weak and with wounds on her arms, her stomach, her legs and her face, the wounds were slowly healing while she bleed.

"Care..."

"April...?" She whispered with her eyes closed because she didn't even had the strength to open them.

"Yeah... I'm getting you out of here." April said and started to take the ropes off of Caroline and tried to find a key to open her handcuffs but couldn't find, so she yelled. "Bonnie! Katniss! Here!"

The two witches ran to the basement and saw April trying to help Caroline.

"I can't find a key to take her handcuffs. Can't you make some spell that breaks them."

"Yes." Bonnie said and tried but the handcuffs were spelled so Bonnie and Katniss had to gather both their power and also their ancestors's power, and only then they were able to break the handcuffs.

"Bon!" Caroline whispered with a weak smile and Bonnie ran to hug her.

***

"What the bloody hell is going on? Why they are taking so much time? Where is she?!" Klaus yelled frustrated, trying to hide his fear of finding Caroline hurt or worse.

"We are here!" Katniss said and behind her was Bonnie and April, who were helping Caroline to get out of the house because Caroline wasn't even able to walk.

Klaus quickly bite his wrist and gave Caroline, who was with her eyes closed, she quickly drank the blood, enjoying the taste while feeling herself getting a bit stronger and her wounds healing.

"Love, let's take you home." Klaus whispered and Caroline opened her eyes, quickly taking a few steps back and grabbing a piece of wood that was laying on the ground.

"What the hell do you want from me? Why are you even here with them?"

"I'm here to help you. I felt something was wrong so I tried to find you and rescue you."