20

In the morning, Bonnie quickly went to talk with Elena in private, meaning they were in Elena's room.

"There's something I need to tell you, Elena."

"Yeah, I got that. Just tell me. I'm starting to get worried..."

"Damon and I are starting to spend more time together and I think I'm a bit attracted to him..."

"Wow! Well, if he makes you happy, then I'm happy."

"Aren't you mad? I know you two never dated but you had this connection and..."

"Bonnie, I'm not into Damon. He is all yours. I'm actually happy that you two are moving on. You deserve to be happy." Elena said and Bonnie hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for being so understanding." Bonnie said and they smiled to each other.

" Bonnie said and they smiled to each other

***

Caroline ended up sleeping with Klaus and now she was trying to leave but Klaus wasn't making it that easy.

"Just more 5 minutes, love..." He whispered, while kissing her neck.

"I have school." Caroline whispered.

"I'm sure it can wait." He whispered while caressing her waist and kissing her shoulder.

"Klaus..." she whispered but she quickly forgot what she was going to say as he kissed her again.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered while getting under the sheets to kiss her belly.

"We shouldn't..." she tried to reason with herself.

"I truly can't control myself around you." Klaus whispered, resting his forehead in hers, looking at her eyes.

"Don't... Don't say that..." Caroline whispered and felt him caressing her tight, then grabbing it, making her wrap a leg around his waist and she did the same with her other leg.

They both looked at each other's lips with desire and lean in but letting a small space between each other's lips as they felt each other's breath.

"We shouldn't be like this..." Caroline whispered, looking him in the eyes.

"Why not? Don't you like it?" Klaus whispered and she couldn't deny that, she loved being like this with him but she couldn't let herself be with someone else, at least not now.

"I should go." Caroline whispered and Klaus growl quietly and let her go. "Will you pick me up after classes?"

"Of course." Klaus smirked and Caroline gave him a peck in the cheek before leaving, letting a very happy Klaus alone.

" Klaus smirked and Caroline gave him a peck in the cheek before leaving, letting a very happy Klaus alone