98

It's been a few days since Caroline come up with a plan to get Mikael. Caroline has been skipping school and secretly talking with Esther, who was no longer in a basement handcuffed, Esther told Caroline that she wasn't alone in the plan of killing the Mikaelsons but never mention who it was, even if Caroline knew it was Mikael, but Caroline tried not to make too many questions so Esther wouldn't get suspicious, which was working.

Esther talked secretly with Mikael and told him about Caroline, which made Mikael very happy because he enjoyed knowing Klaus was suffering, but he did not appreciate letting Caroline kill Klaus.

Klaus and Caroline send each other letters that was the only things they could do to keep in contact without anyone knowing about it. Caroline tried to focus on the plan to not think about how much she missed Klaus and Klaus has been using the fact he was missing Caroline to be even more believable that he was sad and heartbroken.

***

Rebekah has been noticing April wasn't having her best days lately and how she was still struggling with everything that has been going on, so Rebekah made a surprise visit to April when her father wasn't home.

"Bekah, What are you doing here?"

"I've noticed that you are still processing everything that is going on, so I decided to visit you and to spend some time with you. I don't want supernatural drama to be the only reason we hang out." Rebekah said. "So can I come in?"

"Yeah. Sorry. Come in." April smiled and Rebekah quickly put the bag in the table of the living room and took a container off of it, turning then to April.

"I think we all need to forget, at least for a few minutes, about all the drama this supernatural stuff get us in. So, I decided to get some food filled with calories. We deserve a cheat day after everything that we've been through." Rebekah said and then smiled while saying. "I got you your favorite burger." April smiled with the sweet gesture Rebekah was making, which made Rebekah only smile more. "Do you want some?"

"How could I say no?" April smiled and grabbed the container that had her burger

They quickly started to catch up with things, making April forget for a moment about all the drama and stress that she's been through thanks to this supernatural drama.

"Bekah... sorry if I got distant. I just felt overwhelmed by having so much new information about Kol and you and seeing what you used to do. I mean, I knew what you used to do but it's different when we actually see it..." April said.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm just glad you don't hate me for the things I've done."

"I could never hate you, Bekah. You've been my best friend. You told me about the supernatural world, you stand up for me when Kol, Elena and Elijah tried to make a decision for me, you gave me a bracelet to protect me from getting compelled... You are a great friend." April said and the two hugged.