15

Elena was very hungry and there was no more blood left, so she went to look for a bunny or some animal she could feed off but she found nothing.

"Elena... Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine. You can go. I'll see you in a bit." Elena said, not looking at Elijah.

"Elena..." Elijah said grabbing her wrist, making her turn around and him seeing her with a vampire face.

"I need to feed. Let me go."

"There's no animals in this zone. Let me take you to your place."

"No. Everyone will get suspicious."

"Drink from me." Elijah then said.

"I can't. That's personal."

"Elena, it's your only option." Elijah whispered and so Elena gave him a small smile and bite his wrist.

She couldn't help but feel euphoric, full of energy and very turned on. Elena stopped drinking from his wrist and bite his neck, making Elijah groan and push her against a tree as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"That's it..." Elijah groaned.

"Elijah..." she moaned as she stopped drinking from him, then she put her feet on the ground and look down, blushing, feeling very embarrassed. "I'm so sorry... I don't know what got over me."

"Don't worry, Elena. It's my fault. I'm the one who should apologize. I should have known better." Elijah said. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes. Thank you, Lijah." Elena whispered with a smile and so they both went to where everyone else was.

" Elena whispered with a smile and so they both went to where everyone else was

***

Kol has brought a speaker so they could all listen to music and dance. Stefan and Rebekah were now dancing very close to each other, while Bonnie and April had a water ballon fight with Kol and Damon and Klaus was drawing Caroline.

Stefan pulled Rebekah closer to him and started to caress her hips, enjoying feeling her soft skin, which made her smile and wrap her arms around Stefan's neck.

"Bekah..." he groan as she rubbed herself on him, making her smirk, then she turn around and started to rub her ass on his junk, making him groan. "Are you trying to kill me or something?"

Stefan started to kiss Rebekah's neck and shoulder while they danced, making her smile and try her best to keep it in her pants.

In the meantime, Bonnie was hiding from Damon because of the water ballon fight and that was when he found her, wrapped his arm around her, and sat on the ground, making her seat on his lap.

"I got you." Damon said with a smirk and put the water ballon on her head, making the water fall from her head to her shoulders and ran through her body.

"You are a vampire. It's not a fair game." Bonnie laughed while Damon tried to not think of Bonnie being wet, because it was turning him on.

"If I would be using my vampire side to my advantage I would be all..." Damon said and faked to bite Bonnie's neck, making her laugh.

Damon pulled Bonnie closer to him, with his hands grabbing her by the waist and then started to caressing her waist, feeling her smooth skin.

"I can't believe Jeremy let you go... You are so damn sexy... How did he let you go?" Damon whispered and glanced to her lips, making her look at his tempting lips but she wasn't sure what was going on so she decided to get up and take Damon to where everyone was.

***

April was hiding from Kol but he quickly found her and pressed her against a tree.

"I found you. What now?" Kol whispered smiling at her and then glancing to her lips. "Do I get a price?"

"A price? Like what?"

"Like a kiss." Kol whispered with a smirk.

"I... I don't think that would be a g-good idea, Kol." April said nervous.

"Why do you say that, darling?"

"I-I... I might not be good at it."

"I don't think that is a possibility."

"I never kissed anyone for real, Kol

"I never kissed anyone for real, Kol." April said and looked down ashamed.

"Are you saying that if I kissed you, I would be your first kiss. I like that."

"Are you mocking me?" April asked embarrassed.

"No... I am being honest. I could kiss you and not only show you that you are a good kisser but I would also be very happy to know you would never forget about me since I would be your first kiss." Kol whispered, making April blush and him smirk even more.

Kol lean in and so did April, she rest her forehead in his while moving her hands from his chest to his neck.

"I really like you, April." Kol whispered.

"I really like you too, Kol..." she whispered but then Rebekah called her, making Kol mumble something while April left.