86

The ball was over and there was now only people cleaning the room, while Esther was in her bedroom hiding her spell book, Klaus talked with Caroline in his room to have privacy, Elijah took Elena to her home, where Alaric was living in and stayed there talking about what he feared it would happen, April was in Kol's room, wanting to know what happened so the Mikaelsons would be so afraid of their mother be planning to kill them, Stefan was in Rebekah's room listening to her reassuring him that nothing wrong would happen and Bonnie went home with Damon and told him how she didn't believe Esther wanting to have her family back.

***

"She linked us! She is going to kill one of us and we all will die. She wants to end us. That's why she's back. And she probably has the Ancestors on her side."

"We will figure out a way to not let that happen. Everything will be okay."

"How can you be so sure of that?" Klaus asked.

"Because we will fight together. And I believe when we work together, we can stop whatever try to hurt us." Caroline said. "I won't let anything happen to you."

"How did you manage to help me in controlling my wolf side?" Klaus whispered.

"I don't know. I just knew that I would not let you go through that alone." Caroline whispered. "I won't let you be alone ever again."

Klaus looked at Caroline in admiration and kissed her passionately, never wanting to let her go.

***

Elijah was in Elena's bedroom and while he talked, Elena gave him a massage to try to make him less tense.

"I can't let my mother kill my siblings. Not because of me but because they just got a glimpse of a happy life and they deserve to enjoy it."

"I know, I know... You'll figure out a way. You always do." Elena whispered and gave a peck on his cheek. "And I'll be right here. Whenever you need anything, I'll be by your side."

"Will you always stay by my side?" Elijah whispered, turning to face her, showing her how vulnerable he was because he wasn't used to confide in someone outside his family.

"I'll stay by your side for as long as you'll have me." Elena whispered and Elijah kissed her passionately.

Elijah then bite her neck, enjoying the taste of her warm blood and how accelerating it was.

"I'll love you for Always and Forever."

"So will I. Always and Forever." Elena whispered and they kissed again softly but quickly things got heated and they started to make love while blood sharing.

" Elena whispered and they kissed again softly but quickly things got heated and they started to make love while blood sharing

***

Stefan was still in his suit while Rebekah changed to something more comfortable.