9

After classes were over, Elena went to Elijah's place of training, which was where they had agreed that would be their meeting place, and this time Elijah decided to fight with her to see in what she had to improve in case she would be in an actual fight with a vampire stronger than her.

"You're still not fast enough." Elijah said, grabbing her wrist that it stopped her from punching him so Elena decided to kick him but he grabbed her ankle to stop her from kicking him.

"You're an Original. I'll never be as fast as you." Elena pointed out.

"I'm not being the fastest I can be. I know you're a young vampire but if you get in a fight with an older vampire, like Katerina, she can very easily to stop you and then pressed you against the wall..." Elijah said and quickly pressed her against a wall. "As such... And she can easily hurt you."

Elena was now having some difficulties in actually listening to Elijah when they were so close but she tried to snap out of it, blaming on her newbie vampire hormones.

"I can stop her. She's still not hurting me, only trying to stop me from hurting her. She's still on the defense. I can use that to do this..." Elena said, wrapping her legs around Elijah's waist, making his hand move from her uncle to her tight.

"What then?" Elijah whispered, trying to focus on the fight.

Elena grabbed Elijah's neck and bumped her head in his to make him fall, which, as consequence, made her fall on top of him and she put her hand on his chest.

"In case would be necessary I would rip the heart out. Elijah Mikaelson style." Elena said and Elijah smirk.

"It's truly the best method to kill someone." Elijah said as Elena got off of him and they both got up. "I owe you an apology. I was underestimating you."

"I wouldn't be able to think of that if it weren't for you." Elena said with a smile. "Elijah... do you think Katherine is gonna try to kill me or something?"

"I don't know. She can be very unpredictable and I know she's not your biggest fan. I just want to make sure you will be able to handle anything that may get you in danger." Elijah said.

"Thank you. I used to have Alaric helping me to train these things but now I'm a vampire and I don't want to hurt him." Elena said because one of her biggest fears since she turned into a vampire, was her not being able to control the bloodlust and kill someone she cared about.

" Elena said because one of her biggest fears since she turned into a vampire, was her not being able to control the bloodlust and kill someone she cared about

***

Caroline was still in school with Rebekah, April and a few other students because of extracurricular activities and when Caroline was going to the bathroom, Tyler stopped her, grabbed her wrist and speed them to the place where usually students would go to make out or smoke weed.

"Tyler, what do you want?" Caroline asked rolling her eyes and taking a step back from him.

"I want to know what the hell is going on with you and Klaus." Tyler said in a demanding voice.

"I told you. I decided to give him a chance."

"You were already sleeping with him, weren't you?" Tyler accused her and she quickly slapped him.

"Who do you think I am? Unlike you, I cared about our relationship and was faithful." Caroline said angry.

"So you want me to believe you two got together this fast? Come on, Caroline!"

"I am giving him a chance. He actually listens to me."

"Because he isn't being bossed around nor trying to break the sire bond."

"What's your excuse to cheat on me?"

"I felt us growing apart... I was lonely and Hayley was there and..."

"And I was here, sending you voicemails, thinking that you actually believed in us and that we could get through whatever would be thrown our way but all was needed was for you to be away from me to start cheat on me. And you tried to keep it a secret for as long as you could. You couldn't even tell me or break up with me. I had to find out." Caroline said angry.

" Caroline said angry

"You're right. I messed up. But why not giving me another chance?" Tyler asked now softly. "We had such great times..." Tyler whispered while kissing her shoulder and her neck. "We were so good together..."

"No!" Caroline said pushing him away. "You think if you kiss me it will all just go away? It won't. You hurt me in the worst possible way. You broke my trust. Every time I look at you, all I see is the guy who cheat on me." Caroline said hurt. "Hayley seems to really like you. Don't ruin that relationship too."

Caroline left, letting a really upset Tyler alone. From all this, what upset him the most was that once again Klaus seemed to have his way. Tyler wanted to stop their relationship because he couldn't stand seeing Klaus happy.

***

Bonnie entered in the Salvatore Boarding House, quickly finding Damon drinking and she sat next to him, grabbing his cup filled with bourbon and drinking it in seconds.

"What happened, witchy?" Damon asked because he knew Bonnie wasn't the kind of girl who drank for no reason.

"Jeremy and I are over... for good."

"Come on! That's typical teenage drama. You'll be back together by next week." Damon said.

"I'm serious, Damon. It's over. He is in Denver and we barely talk... I hold on to our relationship for as long as I could but we no longer even seem like boyfriend and girlfriend. We called but then we couldn't find anything to talk about. Besides, I feel that he is having a great time there and I'm just stopping him from enjoying high school..."

"Sorry, Bon-Bon." Damon said, then raised his glass. "To the hot singles like us!"

Bonnie rolled her eyes but still cheered and drank with him as they talked about their heartbreaks. It could sound sad but they both felt they could only talk with each other. Bonnie knew she had Elena and Caroline but she couldn't talk with Elena about this because it was her brother and she didn't want to talk about this with Caroline because she knew she had already enough drama of her own.

 Bonnie knew she had Elena and Caroline but she couldn't talk with Elena about this because it was her brother and she didn't want to talk about this with Caroline because she knew she had already enough drama of her own