96

Caroline decided to go to the living room so she would let everyone know about the whole Mikael thing.

"Hey!" Everyone said to Caroline with a smile.

"How are you?" Elena asked.

"Do you need a blood bag or something?" Rebekah asked.

"Do you need a blanket?" Stefan asked and quickly everyone started to make a lot of questions to Caroline about her well-being, how comfortable she was and what she needed, making it hard for Caroline to start telling them what happened because she didn't want to ignore her friends questions.

"Everybody, shut up! Caroline has something to tell us. So close your mouths and let her speak. You may ask questions after Caroline will be done talking." Klaus said, making everyone shut up.

"Nik, thank you but you could be a little nicer next time." Caroline whispered to him, then looked at her friends and said. "After Bonnie breaking the compulsion I was in, I remembered everything that happened and what I was compelled to do. So... I was compelled to forget about my relationship with Nik, to only remember the worst things he did and the things I've heard about him. I was compelled to hate Klaus and to the point of wanting to kill him. And I am thinking that the person only needed me to kill Klaus because you are all linked and if one of you dies, we all die..." Caroline sighed and said. "At first I was just being tortured, not only because the only way for me to be compelled would be to get the vervain out of my system but also because this person after taking the vervain out of me, wanted to make me believe it was Nik who was torturing me." Caroline took a deep breath because she hated to remember being tortured because even if it wasn't the first time, it was still painful, Klaus quickly noticed Caroline was upset, so he hold her hand, squeezing it in a comforting way, making her smile. "And what is more important... the person who tortured me was Mikael. He is back."

"Mikael as in the Mikaelson scary father?" April asked and Caroline nodded.

"You guys should leave for awhile. It's no longer safe for you to stay here." Caroline whispered.

"No. I won't leave you." Klaus quickly said.

"I don't want to see you get hurt." Caroline whispered.

"Care, we are not leaving. We are finally all happy. It's time for us to face our father." Rebekah said.

"And ask mother what she knows about this." Elijah said.

"Oh crap! I've forgot I let our mother in the basement just with water."

"What? We've been here for hours." April said.

"I will go see our mother. Maybe we should have this conversation later. She might try to warn our father. Right now, the only advantage we have is knowing Mikael is alive and tried to make Caroline kill Niklaus." Elijah said.

"Oh my God! That's it." Caroline whispered. "I should be the one to go talk with Esther."

"I don't want you near her." Klaus said, wrapping his arm around Caroline in a protective manner.

"Just listen to me. We can let Esther believe that I still am under Mikael's compulsion. This way, I might find a way to speak with Mikael, earn his trust and then I betray him." Caroline said.

"That's actually not a totally bad plan, Blondie." Damon said.

"No. No. No, no, no, no. No. We are not doing that. No. No." Klaus said.

"Can you think of a better plan?" Caroline crossed her arms, giving Klaus a look.

"Any plan that doesn't involve getting you in danger is a better plan." Klaus said.