29

It's been a few days and they were all trying to make things as fun as they could be.

Caroline, Bonnie, Elena, Rebekah, April and Stefan were at the beach, Caroline took a sexy photo of Bonnie so she would send to Damon, then she took a sexy photo of herself and send to Klaus to see his reaction. Damon and Bonnie quickly started to sexting while Caroline waited for a reply from Klaus.

'Love, you're making very hard for me to not go there, grab you and show you how much I want to be with you.'

'Is that what you want to do?'

'Actually, What I want to do is take you to one of my private islands, so it would be just the two of us and I could not only give you everything you deserve, but I could also show you how much I desire to be with you. Then we would be back and no one but us would know about it. Just the two of us would know how much we could please each other.'

Caroline couldn't take anymore, so she went to her bedroom, locked the door and called Klaus.

"Hello, love!" He smirked and she could tell.

"I can't believe this but I want you to tell me what would you do if I would agree to go to a private island with you. This will only happen this time and we won't ever talk about it." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk.

Klaus started by describing what he would provide to Caroline in the private island and how much he would show her his desire to be with her, then he started to say a few of the things he would do to please her as she masturbate and he quickly joined her.

"Klaus..." she moaned.

"I want you so badly, love..." he groaned and then they finally finished, both smiling to themselves.

***

April and Rebekah were talking and April noticed Rebekah still hadn't put any sunscreen on herself and pointed out, concern with her friend and so Rebekah put sunscreen to not make her suspicious.

"You missed your back." April said.

"I can help with that." Stefan said with a smirk.

"Yeah. Why don't you put some sunscreen on her back?" April smiled then whispered to Rebekah. "You're welcome!" Then April got up and left with Elena because Bonnie was now somewhere sexting with Damon. "We'll be in the water."

"You don't need to..." Rebekah whispered as she felt Stefan's hands on her back, starting to spread the sunscreen. "Or maybe you can just put a bit..."

Stefan was on top of Rebekah spreading the sunscreen on her back and massaging her, making her bite her lower lip to repress the moans.

"You're really good..." she whispered and he caressed her waist while kissing her shoulder.

Her hand ran through his hair as he kissed her shoulder and her neck, then she turned around to face him and pulled him closer to her. He rested his forehead in hers and looked deeply into her eyes, glanced to her lips and looked back at her eyes.

"You're so beautiful..." Stefan whispered.

" Stefan whispered

***

Hayley went to the Mikaelsons mansion to go talk with Klaus.

"What do you want, Helen?" Klaus asked.

"It's Hayley. And I just... I come to ask you if you've maintain contact with Caroline since they left."

"Yes. Why?"

"I just... I haven't had much news from Tyler and I was starting to think that maybe he got back to Caroline but if you two have been talking... that probably just means that Tyler is doing what he said... trying to focus on his friends."

"Why would you think Caroline would cheat on me?"

"It's nothing against you but... Tyler and Caroline has a big love story and... It's spring break. It's alcohol and partying and things can get heated."

"Well, Caroline and I have been handling things in a great way." Klaus said with a smirk, remembering them having sexphone.

"Right... I should trust Tyler more. This is probably why he wanted me to stay here instead of going." Hayley said to herself. "I should be able to be happy without questioning, right? I'm such a mess!"

Hayley quickly started to cry and hugged Klaus, as she hugged him, she let one of her hands ran through his curls, slowly, and moving back to his neck, but he quickly grabbed her arms and broke the hug.

"I don't know what you were trying to do, but I'm very happy with Caroline." Klaus said and took her to the door. "Leave. Now!"

Hayley quickly realized what she did and left

Hayley quickly realized what she did and left. She had no intention of trying to seduce Klaus but she was vulnerable and Klaus was the only one there... She quickly felt ashamed and went to the bar to drink.

***

Elena went to a alley with some guy, compelled him to think they were making out, then she started to drink from him because when she drank was the only time she could forget for a few seconds about Elijah.

"Elena?" A familiar voice made her stop and made her see it was Tyler. "Can I join?"

"Sure." Elena whispered and they both drank from the guy until she felt Tyler's hand on her ass. "What do you think you are doing?"

"I'm horny. And I've noticed you are too. Why not have some fun? No one needs to know."

"You have a girlfriend!" Elena said shocked and compelled the guy to leave.

"She's cool. She knows this week anything can happen." Tyler whispered and pressed Elena against the wall. "Why don't you have some fun?"

Elena snap his neck and left because even if she was horny and even if they were both single, she couldn't be with someone while thinking about someone else.