99

It was almost time for Caroline to go see Mikael and Esther, she would be meeting Esther in a place and then Esther would take her to Mikael, because Mikael didn't wanted to reveal his location to Caroline right away.

Caroline put Klaus's blood, in a bottle that made it unable to see what had it inside, then she got a text from Esther saying she was about to leave, so Caroline grabbed her purse and went over to her car. Before she drove to the place where she would meet Esther, she took a deep breath and took a sip of Klaus's blood, which made her feel a bit more relaxed.

Once she got to the place she agreed to meet Esther, she got out of the car and waited for Esther.

"Caroline, I hope I didn't made you wait for too long."

"No. I just got here. So... where is Mikael?" Caroline asked.

"About that... he doesn't like the idea of you knowing where he is staying so I need to get you unconscious."

"I understand." Caroline said with a fake smile, making Esther smile and then everything went black.

***

"Someone is waking up." A voice said.

"Caroline, Mikael is here." Esther said as Caroline opened her eyes, finding herself in a room with no windows and no furniture besides a table and a few chairs.

"Where are we?" Caroline whispered.

"I don't like people who get too curious." Mikael said.

"She just woke up. It's normal for her to make these questions." Esther said.

"Mikael..." Caroline whispered, then realized her purse was missing. "Where is my purse?"

"Why do you want your purse? Are you hiding something in there that we can't know." Mikael asked suspicious.

"No. I just... I brought a bottle that had blood inside and right now I feel like some blood would wake me up enough to get this conversation going." Caroline said and wasn't a complete lie but the real reason she wanted the bottle was because she was getting uneasy by being around Mikael.

"Here you go." Esther said, giving Caroline the purse.

"If you have nothing to hide, you'll be okay with me seeing what's in your purse." Mikael said.

"Even if I think that I am entitled to my privacy, I understand your suspicious, since it's the first time we meet so you can see everything I have in there." Caroline said, taking the bottle of her purse and giving the purse to Mikael who quickly put the purse upside down, letting her things fell to the table.

" Caroline said, taking the bottle of her purse and giving the purse to Mikael who quickly put the purse upside down, letting her things fell to the table

"Let's see what we have here. A wallet, a pen, a notebook, vervain, a bag of makeup and... a phone. Maybe you have something in here it's not meant for us to see. It needs a password. Not suspicious at all."