66

Elijah was now getting to the mansion because he took Elena to her place, as the gentleman he is. He tried his best to not make a sound but when he opened the door and saw Kol smirking at him.

"Good morning, brother." Elijah greeted his younger brother.

"Messy hair. Dirty and messy shirt. Face features less robotic. Someone not only got laid last night but also did it in a public place! A garden or something like that. My older brother is starting to know how to live life... I'm so proud!"

"That's enough, Kol

"That's enough, Kol." Elijah said with a calm voice.

"Just after you answer me if this is a walk of shame or walk of pride."

"What?"

"Walk of shame means your little friend wasn't up to the task or wasn't able to do everything it should. Walk of pride means your friend is now a little soldier because went with a mission and succeeded." Kol said and Elijah ignored him. "So...?"

"I do not kiss and tell." Elijah said.

"You didn't sigh frustrated. You succeed! I'm so proud, Elijah. So... how was losing your v-card?"

"V-card? What's a V-card? And I don't walk around with a deck of cards, so I didn't lost anything."

"I meant

"I meant... How was it losing your virginity?"

"We both know this wasn't my first time."

"Yeah, but after being so long without having laid, it probably felt like losing your virginity all over again." Kol said. "If it were a movie it would be: Losing the V-card 2 – The sexual frustration continues."

"Don't you think that's too long for a movie's title?"

"The sequels always have longer names. But tell me, how was it?"

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that you are concerned with the fact you haven't... how do you put it?... oh yes... haven't had laid in a long time and now are looking for pointers." Elijah said.

"First of all: how dare you? Secondly: If I needed pointers, which I don't, I would certainly go look for someone who could actually teach me something, which I doubt you could. Thirdly: I'm better looking than you."