75

Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Rebekah decided to spend some time with April, hoping that their girl time would make her happy and see that they were there for her if she needed

Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Rebekah decided to spend some time with April, hoping that their girl time would make her happy and see that they were there for her if she needed. They went to Rebekah's room to do their hair and paint their nails and put some makeup while they listened to April talk about her date with Kol.

"Do you know where he is taking you?" Rebekah asked.

"No. He wanted to be a surprise."

"Yeah, Mikaelsons really love to let us out of the loop when it's about dates." Caroline sighed. "I know it's suppose to be sweet but I hate having no control over things."

"Really? We never noticed." Bonnie said sarcastically, making Caroline roll her eyes.

"But tell us, how is your relationship with Klaus now that you no longer need to resist doing it?" Elena said curiously.

"About that. I gotta say, Klaus completely rocked my world. He is so big and he..."

"Made you say that?" Rebekah completed.

"He did. But honestly, he is the best I ever had and I have nothing bad to say about his soldier. I mean... oh my God!"

"Really?" The girls, except Rebekah, said.

"Yeah... and when we blood share it's like... there's no words. It's like everything disappears and it's only me and Klaus, even time stops..." Caroline said with a smile, feeling turned on. "Excuse me for a minute."

Caroline left to the living room, where the guys were spending time and Caroline got on Klaus's lap and kissed him passionately.

"Once girls bonding time ends, it will be: You. Me. Bedroom. Pleasing each other." Caroline whispered to Klaus's ear so only he could hear, then left while Klaus put a pillow in his lap.

"Wow! Is Klaus that fast?" Elena said.

"No. He takes his time, making me enjoy every single second. That's why I had to kiss him just to have a taste of what will happen tonight." Caroline smirked.

"Speaking about tonight, let's see what we can do to help April get ready for her date with Kol." Bonnie said.

"If he steps over the line you have my blessing to kick him in the groin." Rebekah smirked.

"He won't do any of that. He is sweet. He has been helping me with everything and he gave me time and space when I needed."

"That's good. You deserve a guy who knows what a catch you are and who will look at you like you're the most special woman in the world." Elena said.

"Yeah, who will make sacrifices for you, like Elijah does with Elena. I mean, he wore casual clothes for her. You don't know how big deal that is." Rebekah said.

"Yeah... Kol makes me so happy and feel so special... I don't know what I did to have him interest in me. He is so perfect..." April said with a smile and Rebekah laughed so much that found herself in tears from so much laughter. "What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry... but Kol? My brother Kol? Perfect?" Rebekah said laughing like if it was the funniest joke ever.

"He is. I know he did things not so great in the past and I know he can be a bit childish but that's part of his charm and even if he likes to be the class clown, when we are alone, we have deep conversations and..."

"Oh God!" Rebekah said laughing again. "My younger brother Kol? Deep conversations? That's a good one. I almost peed myself."

"It's true."

"I get it." Bonnie said. "I mean, Damon can always be sarcastic or making jokes or even trying to seem all cool but when we are alone we do have deep conversations."

"Rebekah might laugh but I'm sure she had deep conversations with Stefan, just like I did with Nik, Elena with Mr. Suits, you with the Childish Mikaelson and Bonnie with Damon." Caroline said.

"Yeah... Stefan has been like a confidant to me. I can always talk to him about whatever I feel like and he actually listens to me. It's amazing..."

"Bekah is so in looooove!" April mocked.

"You're spending way too much time with Kol." Rebekah said.

"Look at Bekah trying to change the subject just because she doesn't like to hear the truth which is..." Elena said.

"Bekah loves Stefan! Bekah loves Stefan! Bekah loves Stefan!" The girls all chanted, making Rebekah blush.

"Oh my God! Stop it!" Rebekah said embarrassed.

"How are things between you two?" April asked.

"They might be progressing."

"Spill it! I want to know everything." Caroline said with a big smile.

"We were talking today and things got a bit heated and..."

"You kissed?" April asked.

"You make out?" Bonnie asked.

"You blood shared?" Elena asked.

"You had incredibly hot sex?" Caroline asked.

"No! No to all of that. He pressed me against the wall and we enjoyed being so close to each other and then I told him that he wouldn't be any luck and if he wanted to try anything he should take me to a date."

"Go Bekah! That's great! Now he will be even more turned on. Guys love to be around women who know what they want and are bossy. At least, Nik does."

"Wow! You really are the perfect match. You love bossing him around and he only loves to have you bossing him around." Rebekah said and Caroline simply smiled.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are liking the story so far. I made a girl bonding time chapter because I haven't done a chapter like this in awhile and felt like it.
Next chapter it will be filled with Klaroline and Kopril/Kapril. Stay tuned for that