79

It's been a week since April made a deal with her father and two days since she moved back to her dad's place because that was how long the water supply has been without vervain.

School had started this week and things seemed to be back to normal, except April had to hide her relationship with Kol from her dad because she was afraid that once he would found out, he would kill Kol.

***

It was night, Elena and Elijah were walking around Mystic Falls, enjoying the quiet night and the small light the moon and the starts were offering with the clear sky.

Elena and Elijah decided to have a few night walks since she got back to school so they could have a moment just for them to spend time together, enjoying each other's company.

"The sky looks so beautiful tonight."

"It does. Just not as beautiful as you." Elijah whispered, making Elena smile and blush, then she leaned in to kiss him but she stopped and took a few steps back with her stomach, as she started to feel sick. "Elena, are you feeling alright?"

Before Elena could answer, she was throwing up blood and then she started to get dizzy, Elijah quickly ran to her and caught her before she could fall to the ground.

"Elena? Elena!" Elijah called her out in despair but she was still unconscious.

Elijah grabbed his phone, calling Bonnie Bennett, grabbing Elena in bridal style as he waited for Bonnie to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"It's Elijah. There's something wrong with Elena."

"What? Where are you? How fast can you get to the Salvatore's boarding house?"

"I'll be there in 2 minutes." Elijah said. "Start preparing your books."

Elijah walked over to a car, broke the window of the driver's seat, hot-wired the car, unlocked the doors, opened the passenger seat, grabbed Elena and sat her then put the seat belt on her, then closed the door and went back to the driver's seat, driving as fast as he could to the Salvatore's boarding house.

Once he was there, he took Elena off the car, picked her again in bridal style and quickly went to the front door, kocking on the door so they would open the door. Bonnie quickly opened the door and her face was full of worry.

"I already got some pillows so she could get comfortable on the couch." Rebekah said with a concerned look, making Elijah simply nod and lay Elena down in the couch, making her head rest on the pillow and then he used the blanket Rebekah handed to him to make Elena more comfortable.

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"I don't know. We were walking and talking and when we were about to kiss, she took a step back, frowning, and started to throw up blood, then she passed out." Elijah said.