57

It was finally Rebekah's birthday and everyone agreed on acting like they didn't remember it was her birthday to be a bigger surprise.

Rebekah woke up, smiling to herself, because it was the first birthday she had since she became a vampire where she was in good terms with her brothers, where she actually had friends she felt close to and was able to trust and where she had a guy who seemed to like her.

Rebekah went to the kitchen and saw Kol eating cereals.

"Good morning, Kol!"

"Hey, Bekah! You know what today is?" Kol asked with a smirk.

"What?" She asked, acting like she didn't know what day was.

"Prank day!"

"What?!" Rebekah asked now upset.

"I decided that for us to stop having such normal lives, we should have a prank day when everything is fair and the winner by the end of the day chooses what gets. I already know what it will be."

"Normal lives? We are Originals! Nothing about our lives is normal." Rebekah said upset and before she could leave, Elijah appeared.

"No prank days. Not after what Damon did to Stefan." Elijah said.

"Elijah, you know what day is it?"

"Of course I know. It's Sunday." Elijah said.

"Ugh!" Rebekah said and left the kitchen, making Elijah and Kol smirk to each other, glad they were making the plan work.

***

Rebekah got a text from Stefan, asking to have a movie marathon with him, and it would be all 80s movies. She needed to get busy to not think about her brothers forgetting her birthday, so she went to the Salvatore Boarding House and saw Stefan wearing a black jacket with things in it, a t-shirt, some jeans, and black sneakers.

"Why are you dressing like that?"

"Because I've been missing the 80s. I got a dress for you too. Go get it so we can appreciate the 80s."

"Stefan..."

"Please..." Stefan said and Rebekah rolled her eyes but went to a room to get in the outfit he chose for her.

"I gotta admit. It's not completely awful." Rebekah said and Stefan smirked.

"Let's watch this movie. I think you'll like it." Stefan said.

"Okay..." Rebekah said.

" Rebekah said

***

Elena and Elijah brought their cupcakes, their mini-quiches, cool ranch Doritos and Cheeto puffs, seven layer dip, Ben&Jerry ice cream and the sodas of the time.