89

Niklaus, Rebekah, Elijah and Kol woke up in the place they once called home, when they were human.

"What the bloody hell?" Kol whispered.

"This is mother's doing." Klaus growled.

"Why would I do this?" Esther asked, appearing with fruit.

"Because you can't let us be." Rebekah said upset.

"Mother, why are we here? How can we come back?" Elijah asked, trying to remain calm because his siblings sure weren't going to try to be calm.

"I don't know the reason of why we are here. This was a doing of a witch. Not me. But I do know this type of spell." Esther said, then pointed to the front door. "As you can see, that door is the only modern thing we have here, besides our clothes and it has 5 locks. We need to find a key to get back home. It's hidden in a place that means something to each of us."

"What?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"A bloody treasure hunt?" Kol said angry.

"And who might be behind this, mother?" Klaus asked, suspicious of Esther.

"I have no idea. Might be a witch you've wronged or ancestors trying to hurt us."

"Hurt us?" Elijah asked.

"I know they hate vampires and even if I came back as a witch, im sure they aren't pleased with me being back. I was the one who started this." Esther said.

Rebekah and Kol left to find their keys, while Elijah tried to calm Klaus down and try to make him focus on going back home.

As they all search for the keys, they suddenly heard a voice in their heads.

'Because you've been playing nice, I will tell you this: an hour in here will be a week in the real world.'

"A week?!" Klaus growled.

"Nik, we all are upset. Just try to focus on finding your bloody key." Rebekah said.

After an hour, they still had no idea where were the keys and heard Esther calling them, so they ran to her, hoping she had found something.

"It's been almost two hours. Which means in the real world it's been two weeks." Esther said.

"We know!" Kol said frustrated.

"I think you should try to eat some fruit. I've noticed you getting slightly weaker and starting to show signs of fatigue. You're getting tired and hungry. I know human food isn't much for you but it's something that can stop you from getting more hungry." Esther said.

"Thank you." Elijah said and took an apple, but Klaus stole Elijah's apple.

"How do we know this isn't part of your plan and it's not poisonous?" Klaus asked.