70

Stefan and Rebekah woke up in a cellar and there were bars that separated them.

"Bex, are you okay?"

"I've been better. What happened?"

 What happened?"

"I don't know. You knock on my door, I opened and then everything went black." Stefan said and Rebekah nodded then sit on the ground.

"Where are we? Who did this to us?"

"I don't know. I woke up just seconds before you."

"This must be the council wanting to get rid of us. They are probably fighting to see who gets to kill me because once I die, thousands and thousands of vampires go down with me."

"You're not going to die. I won't let that happen." Stefan said.

"Look at this. Someone's up." A voice said.

"Who are you?"

"Pastor." Stefan whispered.

"That's right, Stefan. I'm also known as April's father." He said. "And you have no idea how happy I am that I caught you, Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Sorry to inform you that you're not my type."

"Funny. Let's see how long that will last." He said.

"She did nothing wrong. Let her go. I will do whatever you want, just let her go." Stefan said.

"So generous. But I really can't trade her freedom."

"I never hurt you nor April. Why are you doing this?" Rebekah asked.

"Because if it wasn't for you going to high school, faking to be human and if it wasn't for you getting closer to my beautiful daughter, she would keep thinking vampires just existed in fiction. You made her find about all this supernatural world, which will only bring chaos and danger to her life." He said upset.

"Fine. Then if your problem is with me, you can let go Stefan, right?"

"Of course not. He would know where you were and he is a Ripper. I will make a favor to the world once I kill him."

"You wouldn't dare." Rebekah growled.

"What if Bekah promises to stay away from April. Will you let her go, then?" Stefan asked, just thinking about Rebekah's well being.

 Will you let her go, then?" Stefan asked, just thinking about Rebekah's well being