64

Caroline and Klaus drank, feed, talk, laugh and danced in the bar like there was no tomorrow and now Klaus had to leave Caroline in the booth alone because he felt his wolf side getting stronger, so he went to a bathroom to calm down.

He saw a girl appearing in the bathroom so he compelled her to think it was a mere hook up, pressed her against the door and drank from her.

"Oh... Yeah..." she moaned.

"Caroline..." he groaned, feeling the need to be with his mate.

He made the girl forget about what happened and went to the booth where Caroline was, kissing her passionately.

They ended up going to Caroline's family cabin house because was near and they just wanted to be alone.

"You're so beautiful, love." He whispered kissing her neck, pressing her against the wall.

"Nik... I want to be with you..." she moaned. "Are you sure we can't just have sex once?"

"I don't want to risk it, love." He groaned and she sigh, getting off of him.

"I'm sorry I'm not being that helpful. It's just... I can't help it. I want to be with you. I don't care if it's the ritual thing or the mark or whatever that is doing this to me. I know I'm feeling like this because I like you... a lot. I'm madly in love with you." Caroline whispered.

"I'm madly in love with you too." Klaus whispered and kissed her.

"Maybe we should go get some sleep." Caroline whispered and they went to a room and after Caroline got a few blankets, they made the bed and lay down on it, falling asleep in it, enjoying being on each other's arms.

" Caroline whispered and they went to a room and after Caroline got a few blankets, they made the bed and lay down on it, falling asleep in it, enjoying being on each other's arms

*Meanwhile*

Elijah took Elena on a date, more specifically, he took her to dinner in the middle of the woods near the small place where they train. After eating their dinner Elena made him lay down on the ground, admiring the stars and the clear sky.

"Is everything okay, Lijah? You seem a bit conflicted." Elena said concerned with him.

"I just want to make this date perfect."

"Elijah, you know I don't need much. Just having you next to me, makes it perfect." Elena said and kissed him softly but he deepened the kiss and once they broke the kiss, she was still with her eyes closed, still feeling the kiss.

"Elena Gilbert... You're the most wonderful person I ever met and I'm very lucky to be your boyfriend. I love you." Elijah whispered, meaning all of it.

"I love you too." She said with a big smile and kissed him passionately.

She got on top of Elijah while kissing him and let him take off her dress, making her be only in her underwear, then she ripped off the buttons of his shirt and kissed him passionately

"I've been wanting this for so long..." she whispered, making him groan.

She then let a trail of kisses from his lips to his neck, then biting him, enjoying the taste of his blood, then letting another trail of kisses to his chest and ending on his abs. She took off his belt and took off his pants, making him now be only with his underwear.

"Are you sure, my lovely Elena?"

"I've never been so sure of something in my life." Elena whispered and so they kept teasing each other and started to please each other and listening to the other begging for more.

"That was amazing..." Elena whispered as Elijah covered her with his jacket, making her blush and smile even more.

"It was phenomenal." Elijah whispered with a smirk, making Elena blush even more.

***

Damon and Bonnie were in his room talking and enjoying having their alone time.

"Do you ever think about the future?" Bonnie whispered, with her head resting on Damon's chest, while he brush her hair with his fingers which was soothing to the both of them.

"Yes. And I won't make you turn into a vampire. Whatever you choose... Being a human, put a spell on you to age slower or turning into a vampire... I want you to make that choice on your own."

"Why?"

"Because if you would hate to be a vampire or to age slower than humans, you would end up resenting me and even if I have many people who don't like me... I don't want you to be one of them." Damon whispered.

"I would never resent you. You may ask me to turn or to make a spell so I could age slower but in the end I made the decision." Bonnie whispered. "But... would you really date me even when I would be an old lady."

"Of course. I love you." Damon said, making Bonnie look at him and smile.

"I love you too." Bonnie smiled and kissed him passionately.

"Bon-Bon, no matter what might happen, I will always love you and you'll always have me by your side." Damon said and Bonnie kissed him again.

" Damon said and Bonnie kissed him again