45

They were now all in the living room of the Mikaelson mansion, just hanging out.

"I'm bored. Let's play drinking games." Kol said with his arm wrapped around April.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Damon smirked at Bonnie.

"Great!" Kol said and left to bring a few bottles of bourbon and cups for everyone.

"Damon, you start." Kol said.

"Great! Rebekah, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss my brother." Damon said and winked at his brother, then Rebekah kissed Stefan and once they broke the kiss, they smiled to each other, not realizing they weren't alone.

"April, truth or dare?"

"Dare." April said and bite her lower lip, not sure if it was the smartest decision to pick dare.

"I dare you to stay the rest of the game on Kol's lap." Rebekah winked at April, making her blush as she sat on Kol's lap while Kol smirked.

"Bonnie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who's the hottest guy in here?"

"Damon." Bonnie said, smiling at Damon and kissed him. "Elena, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call Matt." Bonnie said and so Elena prank called him.

"That was fun!" Elena said. "April, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in Heaven with Kol."

"What?!" April asked and quickly went pale but tried to play cool. "O-Okay."

April grabbed Kol's hand and took him to the office, because it was the closest room.

"Darling, we don't need to do anything. We can say we kissed even if we didn't."

"Why are you saying that? Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Because I don't want to kiss you just because of a bloody dare. I don't want your first kiss to be because of a dare and I sure hell don't want us to have our first kiss just because of some dare." Kol said, making April speechless. "I want to take you out, to have a nice dinner with you and to kiss you in the cheek in the end of the date and when you feel ready I want you to kiss me and choose me to be your first kiss."

"Kol..." April whispered, unable to find the words.

"I'll wait for you to be ready. You're worth the wait." Kol whispered and kissed her forehead, then rest his forehead on hers.

April wrapped her arms around his neck, with her hands running through his hair, while he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. They were loving the warmth of being so close to each other and were wanting more, Kol tried to stop himself from making more advances but April leaned in, letting their noses touch and having their lips almost touching, feeling each other's breath and listening to the drumrolls on the background as they felt the kiss being so close to happen and yet so far away.

"Time's up!" Someone yelled, making Kol growl and go back to the living room with April.

"Elijah, truth or dare?"

"I will chose dare." Elijah said, making Kol smirk and whisper a dare to April.

"I dare you to put on Kol's clothes and yell that your favorite brother who you've always secretly looked up to is Kol." April said and Kol smirked.

"Fine. Although this is a dare. I do not have favorites." Elijah said and left to put some of Kol's clothes and then got back to the living room and yelled that his favorite brother is Kol and that he always looked up to him.

"And this is now my new ringtone." Kol smirked.

***

After a few drinks, everyone was just doing dares and being a bit tipsy. Stefan has his head resting on Rebekah's shoulder and kept whispering she was beautiful, Kol was kissing April's neck, Damon and Bonnie were making out without a care in the world, while Caroline and Elena danced in a sexy way because it was a dare.

"Don't you ever dance like that to someone who is not me, okay, love?" Klaus whispered, wrapping his arm around her. "It's too sexy."

"You're too sexy." Caroline whispered and kissed Klaus.

"I'm certain you're an angel who is here to rescue me." Klaus whispered.

"Okay! I dare Kol to give a lap dance to April." Elena said and so Kol took April to his room.

"Are you gonna give me a lap dance? Because I think we are both too drunk for that." April said tipsy.

"No! I just used that as an excuse to be with you all alone." Kol said feeling himself a bit too drunk. "You're so amazing!"

Kol and April lay down on his bed and he started to kiss her neck as he listened to her giggle, then he kissed her jawline and ended up with a small kiss on her nose, making her smile.

"Let's be crazy! Let's make out like there was no tomorrow." April said, clearly drunk.

"You have no idea how much I want that to happen... But you're drunk. I can't do that to you."

"Why? I want to make out with you!" April said. "I just worry I'll suck. So now I can blame the drinks."

April grabbed Kol's face and leaned in to kiss him, but before their lips would touch, April widened her eyes and ran to his bathroom to throw up.

"It's okay, darling. Let it all out." Kol said, quickly following her and grabbing her hair.

"You should go. This is gross and I don't want you to see me gross."

"You can't be gross. It's impossible. You're amazing. Even when you throw up, you're adorable." Kol said and gave a peck on the top of her head.

*Meanwhile*

"I have something to say!" Stefan said in the living room, getting on top of the table.

"The table is Italian!" Elijah said.

"You look really hot when you get upset." Elena whispered to Elijah's ear.

"Everyone, listen to me, the one with the most beautiful hair. I have a big announcement!" Stefan yelled drunk. "As you know, I love my hair... and I'm proud to say that I do my own hair. I do have a few hair conditioners and shampoos and gel and other hair products but I would throw all away for Rebekah Mikaelson. I would go bald for that."

"Great! Why don't you cut your hair and go bald?" Damon smirked. "I'm curious to see how you would be without hair."

"No! I will kill whoever touches one single hair of Stefan." Rebekah said and then started crying, making Stefan ran to her arms.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I just... I can't believe you would go bald for me. That's the sweetest thing someone would ever do for me."

"Seriously?" Caroline asked confused and then looked at Klaus. "If you decide to go bald, I'll kick your ass. I love your curls and your dirty blonde hair... it's so nice and cute and I love to grab it when I kiss you."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. I've got requests about game nights but I always find a bit difficult to make this kind of chapters bc I never know what to do to make it original and fun, instead of being always the same thing. Thank you so much for being so understanding and supportive. You guys are the best!