55

Rebekah's birthday was coming up and Stefan wanted to make her birthday a great day, because he was aware Rebekah wasn't always able to celebrate her birthday.

Stefan was also aware that if he wanted to make a great party, he would definitely need Caroline's help, so he went to her place so they could talk alone. He knocked on the door, but no one answered, he noticed the door wasn't locked so he got in, because he could hear that someone was there.

He walked over to the kitchen, finding Klaus and Caroline kissing, Caroline was pressed against the wall while they kissed like it would be their last kiss, but when she heard Stefan, she quickly pushed Klaus away, making him hit the fridge and fall.

"Nothing's going on!" Caroline quickly said but then saw it was just me. "Oh... I thought it was my mom."

"Well, it's just me. I'm sorry I come without warning but I really needed to talk to you. To be honest, I need to ask you a favor."

"Love, your mother knows that we are dating... I think she's aware we kiss."

"Yeah, but..." Caroline tried to explain.

"It seemed to be moving to something more than kissing." Stefan said and Caroline nodded.

"No, it didn't..."

"Yeah, it did..." Caroline and Stefan said.

"I won't apologize for being a passionate man." Klaus said, making Stefan make a disgusted face while Caroline smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave a peck on his lips.

"You're my passionate man."

"I guess I'll come later."

"No. Sorry. You came here to ask me for a favor..." Caroline said so Stefan would keep going.

"Right. Bekah's birthday is coming up and she missed the 80s..." Stefan said and gave a disapproving look to Klaus then looked back at Caroline and said. "So I was thinking in making her a surprise birthday party with the theme being the 80's decade."

"We almost have no time to prepare a proper party. You need to warn me of this with anticipation... Klaus text your brothers to come here and warn them that if Bekah questions them about it, they have to lie. I'll text Elena and April. Stefan, you'll text Bonnie and Damon."

"I love when you take charge just like that..." Klaus whispered to Caroline with a smirk, making her smile and blush.

" Klaus whispered to Caroline with a smirk, making her smile and blush

***

Now that everyone (except Rebekah) was in Caroline's place seating in the couch and armchairs, Caroline grabbed a paper with a list she made while she was waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Okay. So you are all here because Rebekah's birthday is coming up and Stefan just now decided to inform me about his idea for a surprise birthday party with the theme of the 80s decade."