103

They all decided to go to the Mikaelson mansion, Caroline and Klaus took a nice and warm shower, then Caroline put on one of Klaus's shirts because her clothes were all bloody.

"Love, I'm really sorry for what you've been through. I'm sorry for all the times you were hurt and I'm sorry for Mikael using you to hurt me. This was why I didn't like you getting closer to Mikael."

"I know. But things worked out okay and we are now okay." Caroline said with a smile.

"You know that even if Mikael and Esther are gone... There will always be someone plotting against me and wanting to use you as my weakness because the truth is that my greatest fear no longer is of me dying or losing power but of losing you..."

"What are you trying to say, Nik?" Caroline asked, afraid that he would break up with her and try to push her away.

"That I want you to be aware of the danger you're in by being with me and that I will understand if you want to leave me." Klaus whispered.

"I will never leave you, Nik. I'm yours. I'm completely yours." Caroline whispered. "In fact, I want to be completely yours forever."

"Are you saying that

"Are you saying that...?"

"I want us to complete the ritual. We've been through a lot and when I was being tortured, all I could think was about you, how I let myself being so stubborn and insecure that made me stop from doing things that I want to do, like traveling the world, having a dinner with you and my mom, experience the things I still haven't with you by my side, buying a house for us, and completing the ritual. I might always feel afraid of you rejecting me but I am done with letting my fears stop me from doing what I want. I want to be yours forever."

"Are you sure about this, love?" Klaus whispered.

"I am. I love you. I want to be yours for the rest of our eternity." Caroline whispered and Klaus kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much, Caroline Forbes." He whispered. "I've been wanting to do this for so long."

"Me too. I want to be yours. And I want you to be mine." Caroline whispered and felt Klaus marking her, then she bite his neck, loving the taste of his blood.

"I am yours." Klaus whispered.

"I am yours." Caroline whispered, making them smile to each other and move to the bed.

" Caroline whispered, making them smile to each other and move to the bed