60

Rebekah's birthday party ended when was already way late in the night and everybody was tipsy or drunk. Kol took April home, Klaus took Caroline home, Elijah did the same to Elena, Damon to Bonnie and Stefan to Rebekah.

Once Kol knock on the door, he hide behind a tree because of how restrict April's father was and then Kol climbed to her bedroom window.

When he got on the bedroom, he saw April taking off her dress, making him gulp and turn around to give her privacy.

"Kol, you're here! Can you help me take off my dress and get on my pj's?"

"Sure." Kol said and with vamp speed took her dress and put her on some comfortable pjs.

"Aw! Look at that... Saving me from that horrible dress. You're always helping me and saving me. You're like... a superhero... my superhero." April said, clearly drunk.

"You should go to bed and sleep, darling." Kol smirked as he made her lay down on the bed and put the covers on top of her to warm her.

"Did you peak?" April asked. "It's okay if you gave a little peak."

"No, darling. I didn't peak." Kol said because even if he was curious, he wouldn't disrespect her nor take advantage of her.

"Too bad. You deserve a little peak. You're always making me laugh, helping me, being nice and cute... I mean, you could have whatever girl you want. Just look at you. You're like that guy from rom-coms and books that is a sexy badboy but then you realize he has a giant heart and is nice and caring and that badboy thing is just an act and all he wants is to be loved and to have someone by their side. Besides, you are the hottest guy I ever seen..."

"I am pretty hot..." Kol smirked, making April smile.

***

Klaus took Caroline home and Caroline then saw a note from her mom saying that she would get home very late.

"My mom got a late shift. You know what that means?" Caroline said with a smirk. "It means, I can take my cuddlie cutie wolfie to my bedroom."

"Love, don't make this harder for me. You have no idea how much I want to be with you..."

"Then why not do it tonight?"

"Because we have been drinking a lot and I want you to remember every single detail of us being together like that." Klaus admitted.

"How can you be so sexy and cute at the same time?" Caroline asked and kissed him passionately.

"Let's go to sleep. Just sleep." Klaus said, breaking the kiss, trying to grab onto the little self control he had left.

"Okay... but you will stay here with me, won't you?" Caroline asked now with a vulnerable look.

"Of course, my love." Klaus whispered and gave her a peck on her lips.

A few seconds after Caroline lay down on the bed with Klaus, she fall asleep, while he simply admired her beauty and how he was so lucky to have her. Klaus then noticed Caroline talking in her sleep.

"I love..."

"You Love What? You love me? You love waffles? You love pandas? You love sleeping?" Klaus asked.

"Let's go! I'm getting the tickets." Caroline said in her sleep, dreaming about traveling the world with Klaus.

***

Elijah took Elena to her room while she kissed him.

"You're such a good boyfriend, Lijah! I just want to yell to the world that you're my boyfriend and the best boyfriend ever." Elena said and was about to yell that but Elijah quickly put his hand on her mouth to make her not yell.

"We should get some sleep..."

"Or maybe we should do other things..." Elena whispered with a smile and kissed him passionately, then letting a trail of kisses to his neck.

"Elena..." he groaned in pleasure.

Elena wrapped her legs around his waist and he quickly took her to the bed while kissing her shoulder and her neck.

"Elijah... I want you so badly..." Elena moaned. "I want to drink from you, to feel you... to be with you."

"I want that too... But I have to resist. I want you sober for when that happens."

"You're such a good guy... I love you." Elena said and as soon as she said those 3 words, she fall asleep.

***

Damon lay down Bonnie in her bed and made sure she wouldn't get cold during the night.

"Damon... Stay with me." Bonnie whispered, almost begging him to stay.

"Of course, Bon-Bon." Damon smirked and lay down next to her.

"I gotta admit something. At first, I was afraid we would just have sex and there would be nothing more to it but I was wrong. When we are alone, we have these amazing conversations and you are so sweet and caring and cute... Why do you act like a womanizer when you are actually a cutie patotie."

"Please don't ever call me that in public."

"I'm just... I'm afraid you will wake up one day and no longer be interested in me. I mean... you are a vampire, you'll never age and you can have whatever girl you want."

"I want you, Bonnie. And I'm interested in you not only because you're sexy and beautiful but also because of who you are. You are kind and smart and... You inspire me into being a better person. You make me want to be better than the guy I used to be. And whenever I feel upset, you're the one who can make me feel better. Since I've turned I lived spiraling, without knowing what to do, but with you, even if our lives seem like they are going through a tornado, we are in a small house standing still, just the two of us..."

"I'll be honest. I'm too drunk to process everything you just said but it sounded very cute..." Bonnie whispered, making Damon smirked and wrap his arm around her as they fall asleep.

***

Stefan and Rebekah were in her bedroom, laying down in her bed as they talked.

"So... did you like your birthday?" Stefan whispered.

"Yeah... it was the best birthday I ever had! Thank you. I know everyone helped but it was your idea." Rebekah whispered.

"You deserve a perfect birthday. I'm glad you liked it." Stefan whispered. "I was actually scared that you would find a bit too much."

"It was perfect, Stefan." Rebekah whispered and gave a peck on Stefan's lips.

"What was that for?" Stefan whispered, not sure what to think about the kiss.

"It was my way of thanking you for everything you've done for me. Maybe one day we will kiss for real again." Rebekah whispered and rest her head on Stefan's chest, letting herself fall asleep.