95

Everyone was in the living room, Elijah was trying to reassure Elena everything would be okay, Stefan and Rebekah tried to be there for each other because they both cared a lot about Caroline, Kol tried to comfort April and Damon gave his best bourbon to Klaus because he wasn't very keen into opening up to Klaus or other people.

April went to the kitchen and Kol followed her because he was worried at how she was handling things.

"Darling, if you want to talk, I'm here." Kol whispered.

"I'm fine. I just want to make sure Caroline is going to be okay." April whispered.

"I wasn't just talking about what happened to Caroline." Kol said, making April look at him. "You've been through a lot lately. I mean, finding out about vampires and witches and hybrids and all that stuff, then getting in a fight with your dad, making a deal with him just to keep us safe... seeing the things I did in the past..."

"I'm not going to talk about that when Caroline is unconscious and weak. I can't think about that right now. Caroline needs our support, that's what we will do." April said.

"Why are you postponing this conversation?" Kol asked.

"Because Caroline is suffering and it is selfish to be thinking about something other than how Caroline is doing." April said.

"Well, I'm selfish. I can't stop thinking about you seeing the horrible things I did. I can't stop wondering how that will change things. I can't stop wondering if you still have any sort of feelings for me." Kol said.

"Of course I still have feelings for you, Kol. If I didn't, I would leave after you'd be back." April said and Kol kissed her softly.

At first April didn't reach, but then she give into the kiss and kissed him back, loving the way it felt kissing his lips and being in his arms.

***

Damon gave another cup of bourbon to Klaus, who drank while pacing around the room.

"If you keep doing that, you'll make a whole in the ground." Damon said.

"Caroline was compelled, is still unconscious and when she'll be up, she will be in pain because of Bonnie's Spell to break the compulsion. How do you expect me to stay calm and seat in a blood couch with my arms crossed like nothing is happening?"

"We get that you are wrapped around our Care-Bear's finger but you need to stop." Damon said.

"And why is that?" Klaus asked in a daring way.

"Because you are not the only one worried, you bloody idiot!" Rebekah said frustrated. "We get that you love Caroline and are worried about her but you aren't the only one. We all love Care and having you pacing around like a fly trying to pass through a close window isn't helping."

"You might love Caroline but none of you is feeling what I'm feeling." Klaus said upset.

"And what is that? Worry? Concern? Angry? Upset? Useless?" Stefan asked. "Because that's what we are all feeling."

"Well, at least you know she cares about you. While in my case, I don't know anymore and I don't know if she will ever remember our relationship or if there was any truth to what she said to me." Klaus said angry.

"She loves you, Klaus

"She loves you, Klaus. She does." Stefan said and hugged Klaus.

"Aww! Such an adorable bromance." Damon mocked them.

"Do you want me to start talk about you and Ric?" Stefan asked Damon, making him roll his eyes and put his hands in the air in surrender.

***

Once Caroline woke up and drank blood, Bonnie told her how Caroline was compelled and tortured, asking her permission to make a spell so she would break free of the compulsion.

"Seriously?! You know how I feel about compulsion. Just do the spell." Caroline said.

"It will be painful." Bonnie warned her and Caroline nodded.

Once Bonnie started to make a spell to make Caroline break free from the compulsion which made her also relived all the torture she went through and know what happened in that abandoned house.

While Bonnie performed the spell, Klaus was in the living room walking around, trying to stop listening to Caroline's screams, because all it did was making Klaus feel broken, upset, angry with himself, useless, helpless and wanting to make Bonnie stop the spell, but Klaus also didn't enjoy to know Caroline was compelled to do something, which was the only thing that he hold on to so he wouldn't stop Bonnie with the spell.

The yelling suddenly stopped and they heard steps coming to the living room, making them see it was Bonnie.

"It's done. And she's okay." Bonnie smiled, making everyone smile in relief, then Bonnie looked at Klaus. "She wants to speak with you in private."

Klaus wasn't sure if he should be happy about it because he was now afraid that Caroline wanted to speak with him in private to end their relationship.

"Caroline..." he whispered, when he got into the room.

"Nik..." she whispered and ran to hug him tightly. "I'm so sorry for what I did and what I said. I was compelled. None of it was true. I don't hate you. I love you. Please say that you know that. Because it's true. I love you."

"You do?" Klaus whispered

"Of course I do. I love you more than anything." Caroline whispered with a smile but quickly faded away. "And it hurts me saying this but... you need to leave. You need to go some place far away from here. You're in danger."

"What? No. I won't leave you. What happened?"

"I was compelled by Mikael. He is back." Caroline said and Klaus's features quickly changed from happy to terrified.

Next on Fake Relationship

"Everybody, shut up!"
***
"I don't want to see you get hurt."
***
"Can you think of a better plan?"

"***"Can you think of a better plan?"