30

The spring break in the Bahamas was over and now it was the first night in Mystic Falls since they got back from the Bahamas, which made Kol had an idea of a game night.

In the Mikaelson mansion there was the Mikaelsons, the Salvatores, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and April.

"Here's the thing. Tonight will be game night. Will be truth or dare. If you pick truth and we think you're not being completely honest you need to drink the amount of shots as everyone doubts, if two people doubt of you're answer you have two shots, of it's four people than four shots. If you pick truth but won't want to answer the question then you drink one of my special drinks. The same thing happens if you reject the dare."

"What's that yellow thing flowing around?" April asked.

"Mustard." Kol smirked. "Okay. Let's play truth or dare! Elijah, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"From all the doppelgänger's which one would you marry?"

"Elena." Elijah said, making Elena blush.

" Elijah said, making Elena blush

"Niklaus, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you would have to give the last white oak stake to one of us, who would it be?" Elijah asked and Klaus drink one of Kol's shots that were awful.

"Caroline, truth or dare?" Klaus smirked.

"Dare." Caroline said because if it was truth would be something related to her feelings.

"I dare you to stay on my lap until the rest of the game." Klaus smirked and so she got on his lap.

"Damon, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a body shot from Bonnie." Caroline smirked as Bonnie gave her a look.

Bonnie and Damon went to the kitchen and picked some tequila, then Bonnie lay down on the kitchen island and saw Damon walking around looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Bonnie asked.

"Tequila needs salt and lime. Everyone knows that." Damon said and when finally got a piece Of lime and some salt he walked over to Bonnie who still had her top on but was exposing more skin so Damon could have a body shot. "So... I'll drink, then lick the salt and finally bite the lime."

Drunk Damon put some tequila on her belly button then let some salt next to it, he drank from her belly button and gave her belly kisses till he felt the salt then he started to lick the part where was the salt, making Bonnie bite her lip to not moan because she knew they were listening to them.

"Don't forget the lime." Bonnie said to try to stop things from getting more heated.

"Right." Damon whispered to himself and bite the lime, then they went back to the living room.