101

Elijah, Kol and Rebekah were in the woods, listening to the conversation between Klaus, Caroline, Mikael and Esther.

Klaus knew very well that Caroline's phone call was not real, not only because it was a phone call and they had agreed on talk only by letters but also because Caroline called him Klaus and the way she spoke to him but he needed to maintain the act the entire time and everything was going like they had planned until Mikael stole the white oak stake from Caroline and snap Caroline's neck, making Klaus also unconscious. Rebekah wanted to go to rescue her brother and her good friend but Elijah stopped her because he wanted Mikael to believe his plan would work and surprise him when they would get to the place they would put Caroline and Klaus.

"What now?"

"Call Bonnie. She can make a spell to locate Niklaus." Elijah said to Rebekah then said to Kol. "Kol, warn everyone that plans changed and that we need to go find Niklaus and Caroline."

"Already text them." Kol said and Elijah and Rebekah got his text because Kol send the text to their group conversation.

They left the woods and agreed meeting everyone in the Salvatore's boarding house. Once they got there, they saw Elena, Bonnie, Katniss, Damon and Stefan.

"I got their location. They are outside Mystic Falls and it's in the middle of nowhere." Bonnie said.

"After this you better give my girl some rest." Damon said. "Because of you I've been missing my Bon-Bon time."

"Don't blame us for not getting lucky

"Don't blame us for not getting lucky." Kol said.

"We don't have time for your stupid arguments." Rebekah said.

"Why is April taking so long?" Elena asked and then they heard their phones buzzing, making them read a text send from April's phone.

'I have April Young. If you don't appear, I'll start to hurt her and I'll record her screams.'

"I'm going to kill whoever this is and it will be so brutal that when I'm done with it, this person won't be able to be recognized." Kol said angry and called to April's phone.

" Kol said angry and called to April's phone