100

Klaus was in the woods, waiting for Caroline and when he saw her, he quickly smiled and walked over to her.

"Good evening, love. I have to admit that your call surprised me."

"I've been thinking and for my friends to be on your side, maybe I should give you a chance." Caroline smiled, then asked something that Mikael told her to ask him once she would be alone with Klaus. "Did you came alone?"

"Yes. I think for us to start over we needed to talk in private." Klaus said.

"That's so sweet..." Mikael said, getting out of the place he was hiding.

"Mikael..."

"Surprise."

"Caroline, you need to go. I can't let you get hurt." Klaus said. "This isn't safe."

"So foolish. You're sweet Caroline is with us." Mikael said.

"What?"

"No. She wouldn't be on your side."

"But I am."

"If you kill me, my siblings won't be able to forgive you and my mother will choose her children over you." Klaus said.

"Actually..." Mikael said and Esther appeared.

"No..."

"I'm sorry, son. But this curse I put on you was a mistake. I was so afraid of losing my children I went against the laws of nature. You weren't suppose to live for a thousand years." Esther said.

"Caroline won't help you. If you kill me, she and her friends die." Klaus said.

"It's a price I'm willingly to take." Caroline shrugged.

"Love, this isn't you. You aren't capable of doing such a thing."

"In fact she is. I made her vision you and she killed thousands of times. And now she wants to kill you for real." Mikael said and Klaus looked at Caroline who stayed with an emotionless face.

"There's no more white oak stakes. They are gone." Klaus said.

"In fact, I have one. I was going to use it to kill you. But Caroline made me see that the way you deserve to die is by the hands of the woman you fancy." Mikael said and gave Caroline the white oak stake.

"Love, you don't want to do this."

"But I do." Caroline said.

"It will be painful for you

"It will be painful for you. I linked us." Klaus said.

"Really?" Mikael asked and took the stake from Caroline.

"What are you doing?" Esther asked.

"I thought it would be painful for him to die in the hands of the one he fancied but now that I know you two are linked, I have another idea." Mikael said and snapped Caroline's neck, making Klaus also get unconscious.