43

Caroline decided to use a cream dress, her hair waved with the side of her hair stuck with two big hairpins, a white dress and some heals, then some light makeup because she didn't want to over do it.

Liz was already at home and when they heard the doorbell, Liz went to open the door.

"Hello, Klaus! Caroline is almost ready." Liz said and Caroline quickly went downstairs because she wanted to stop her mother from getting overprotective.

"Hey!"

"Good evening, love! You look absolutely breathtaking in that dress."

"Should I change? Is this appropriate to where we are going

"Should I change? Is this appropriate to where we are going."

"You look perfect, love." Klaus smirked, making Caroline blush.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but you do look very handsome."

"Wow! A compliment from Caroline Forbes... this date is starting really well."

"Sorry to interrupt but I just want to make sure that you know that if you hurt my daughter, I will hunt you down and torture you until the end of my days and then I'll die and you'll stay all alone, without blood, losing all your strength and power."

"Mom!" Caroline said in a warning tone.

"Sheriff, you don't need to worry. I have the purest intentions about your daughter."

"You better." Liz said then looked at Caroline. "Honey, have fun. But not too much fun."

"Yes, mom. Love you."

"Love you too." Liz said and saw her daughter leaving to the car with the big bad wolf.

***

Klaus and Caroline went to the airport and Klaus took her to his private jet.

"Oh my God! Where are you taking me?"

"To one of my private islands. I told you how much I've loved this island because it was a place I shared only with my siblings and was nice to have some time to relax. And I also told you, I would love to take you there, so I'm taking advantage of our date to take you to this place."