39

Elena, Bonnie, Rebekah and April were at Caroline's place, listening to her talk about Klaus. Because April wasn't aware of Klaus and Caroline being in a fake relationship before, Caroline went again with the lie of how it was at first all a fling but then it got serious.

"Why did you broke up, really?" April asked.

"Because it was suppose to be something light, you know? Just a fling. But then things got serious and I started to be insecure."

"Why? You're amazing! I mean, you're the popular girl, captain of cheerleading, an honor student, tall and beautiful. You are the whole package." April said.

"Well, I don't have that much luck with guys. And Klaus is special... He deserves the perfect girl and I just didn't want to disappoint him." Caroline whispered.

"But this morning you two talked and he asked you to give your relationship a chance..." Elena said.

"Yeah..." Caroline blushed.

"Finally!" Rebekah said.

"But I told him that we should take things slow. We both have trust issues and we can be very jealous and... I just want us to screw this up." Caroline said.

"You won't." Bonnie reassured her.

"I hope you're right. I really like Klaus..."

"What made you finally see that you and my brother are perfect for each other?"

"I don't know if we are. A part of me keeps thinking that he could be happier with another girl, a girl who is more experienced, you know?" Caroline said and they nodded. "But this week was a torture for me. I never felt so much pain because of a guy before..."

"I'm happy you two are together again." April said and Caroline smiled even more.

"You can't stop smiling, can you?" Bonnie smiled.

"No! I'm just too happy!" Caroline smiled. "Anyway, Girls It's time for me to listen to all of your gossip."

"I think Bekah has some news

"I think Bekah has some news..." April smirked.

"I have not!" Rebekah blushed and the girls gave her a look. "Fine. Stefan and I have become a bit closer and he said that he wanted to fight for my love, but using other words."

"Wow! That's big progress." Caroline said with a smile. "April... I've noticed you and Kol very closed."

"We are just friends... But we do cuddle and I might have some feelings for him. I just don't know what to do about it."

"Tell him." Elena said.

"But It's Kol. He can have any girl he wants. Why would he want me?"

"Don't say that. That was me last week and I was a complete disaster." Caroline said.