25

Caroline just told Klaus about the news of her spring break and Klaus tried not to show how he was a bit upset for having to spend a week without Caroline, so he tried to focus on listening to her talk about how excited she was about this trip because he enjoyed seeing her like this and he knew it was a big deal to her because she never really went anywhere.

"Thankfully Bonnie found great places for the students to pick. Now everyone is acting like we have nothing else to do but there's still so much to prepare for the trip."

"You are aware of how important this is and they probably still haven't realized that." Klaus said as he picked Caroline's legs and made her rest her feet on his lap, making her be seated on the couch, completely facing him.

"What if I'm just overthinking? Maybe I'm just being..."

"You're being responsible." Klaus cut her off, not wanting to listen to her saying bad things about herself.

"You probably will love having me gone for a week." Caroline said while Klaus took off her shoes and started to rub her feet.

"Why do you say that, love?"

"Because without me around, you will be able to act like the single guy you are and probably hook up with random girls. Every guys dream."

"Will you be hooking up with anyone?"

"No." Caroline said making Klaus smirk and she quickly said. "I need to look like I'm faithful to my British boyfriend."

"Well, I have to do the same. I'm sure there will be here people who know the captain of cheerleading and head of dance committees, Caroline Forbes." Klaus smirked, making Caroline smile.

"You know... if you want to stop this fake relationship thing, I'll understand..." Caroline said after a moment of silence.

"Why are you bringing that now?" Klaus asked, trying to focus on massaging her feet.

"Because... I just... I know this is unfair for you. You could be having fun and instead of that you're listening to my high school problems and fake to be in a committed relationship."

"I like to listen to you and to spend time with you." Klaus whispered.

Caroline took her feet from his lap, to get closer to him and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you... for everything." Caroline whispered and hugged him.

" Caroline whispered and hugged him

***

Elena was training with Elijah while telling him about the spring break, which caught him off guard and she used that to win in their fight.

"You seem very excited about this trip." Elijah noticed.

"I am. It might help me to take my mind of things." Elena said, not wanting to admit that her reason to go was mostly to try to be a few days without thinking about him.

"I was under the impression you were handling well this new way of living."

"I am. I'm just... It will make me be able to spend a few days doing human things and will be good to see that side of me it's not completely gone."

"Of course it's not." Elijah said. "Besides, I've noticed great progresses in you handling being a vampire."

"You're just saying that."

"I'm not. You've shown great progress in a short time. It's remarkable." Elijah said and Elena smiled to him.

" Elijah said and Elena smiled to him

***

After April went home, Rebekah went to talk with Stefan, hoping to have his advice about if she should be the one telling April or if she should keep all this drama away from April.

"April will have some drama, knowing or not knowing about this supernatural stuff. She's spending time with us. We aren't people who live a free-drama life per day." Stefan said, making Rebekah sigh of frustration and so Stefan made her seat on his bed and started to massage her back.

"She started to spend more time with Kol... I don't know what to do." Rebekah whispered as he massaged her.

"April is your friend. If you think her knowing it will benefit her than you should tell her but if you think she won't handle all that well and it will only bring her trouble than don't tell her."

"Do you think I should tell her?"

"I don't know. I don't know her as well as you do." Stefan whispered and gave a peck on Rebekah's shoulder.

"That's nice..." Rebekah whispered, biting her lower lip, enjoying him massaging her and giving her sweet kisses.

***

Hayley and Tyler were fighting about the spring break trip.

"So let me see if I get this. You want to leave me in here alone? In a town I don't know anyone? Why can't I go with you?"

"Because it's for only high school students."

"I can go and stay near the place you'll be at."

"Stop insisting!" Tyler said upset.

"Why don't you want me there?"

"Because I want to spend sometime with my friends. Most of them stop talking with me after Caroline and I broke up and I want them to see I'm still their friend." Tyler said.

"Fine! I just... I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." Tyler whispered and she kissed him.

" Tyler whispered and she kissed him