56

The gang has only one day left to make a great surprise birthday party for Rebekah, which meant, they were all trying their best to not make it seem they were hiding something from Rebekah and Stefan tried to distract her by spending time with her watching 80s movies, all this while Caroline stressed out and bossed everyone around.

"Klaus, did you got a bartender?"

"Yes, Love. He is great." Klaus said.

"What is it? You seem off..." Caroline noticed and took him to one of the empty classrooms. "It's just the two of us. You can talk to me."

"I am not sure what to offer to Rebekah." Klaus admitted, Caroline nodded, understanding because the Originals has everything, which made it hard to get them a gift but then she got an idea, not sure if Klaus would like it. "You just had an idea. What is it?"

"I know something you could give to her and she would love it."

"What?"

"The dagger." Caroline said, making Klaus now be very serious, showing no emotion.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Caroline asked, trying to understand why he still hold to those daggers when they all seem happy.

"Because..." Klaus said, making Caroline give him a look and he whispered. "...she might use it on me."

"She won't do that. You are all so happy right now. Besides, if she did that, I would just find your coffin and get you." Caroline smiled, making Klaus smirk to her.

"You would do that?" Klaus asked and she nodded, then he kissed her passionately.

*Meanwhile*

Elena and Elijah were in her place making cupcakes for the party.

"Are you telling me that you would be okay if your suit would get dirty?" Elena asked giving him a look.

"I am not that obsessed with suits." Elijah said, making Elena give him a look.

"Okay..." Elena said and decided to test it, so she got some flour and threw it to Elijah. "So...?"

"It could be worse... like this." Elijah said and smashed an egg on Elena's hair.

"You are so dead!" Elena laughed and they started to ran around the kitchen having a good fight.

Eventually Elijah caught her, wrapping his arms around, as they smiled to each other.

"You caught me."

"I will always catch you, my lovely Elena." Elijah whispered and kissed her.

She wrapped her legs around Elijah's waist as she felt him pressing her back against the fridge.

"Lijah..." she moaned between the kisses, making him groan, but then they were interrupted by someone closing the front door, making them get back to baking and see Alaric.

"Hey Ric!" Elena smiled, trying to act cool.

"Hello, Elena! Elijah... shouldn't you go home to change suits? And to let Elena take a shower." Alaric said, noticing how dirty they were.

"No! Elijah, I'll get you something from Jeremy. And I will get that shower while you make sure there's more cupcakes to bake." Elena said and left the kitchen.

"If you hurt her, I will find a white oak stake and..." Alaric was about to say when he heard Elena yell from upstairs.

"Ric! No threats! We talk about this!" Elena yelled and Alaric simply gave a look to Elijah and left.

*Meanwhile*

April was putting some of the decoration where Caroline told her to put and she felt Kol's arms wrapping around her waist, making April smile and her heart beat faster because even if Kol was a thousand years old, she still hold feelings for him.

"What are you doing?" April whispered.

"Enjoying being close to you."

"But... by being close to me... don't you get the urge of drinking my blood."

"No. I have been drinking blood bags to be able to be around humans and to make sure I couldn't possibly hurt you." Kol whispered and gave a peck on her neck.

April smiled and turn around, facing Kol.

"I want to see it." April said.

"What?"

"And by it, I mean your vampire face... in case you were thinking of something else it's not that. I wouldn't ask you to show me that. That would be gross. I mean, not that your... thing is gross but me asking to see that would be gross... and now you probably think I'm a total..."

"Darling, It's fine. But are you sure that you want to see my face like that?" Kol asked and April nodded, so Kol showed her his black veins around his eyes and his fangs.

April was surprised and couldn't help herself, she touched his black veins and looked at him with full admiration.

"I know it's not a nice image, darling."

"It's great... I thought it would scare me but deep down I know you would never hurt me so... I simply admire how different it is." April whispered, making Kol look at her in disbelief and then rest his forehead on hers.

"You're amazing..." Kol whispered.

"Did we interrupt something, love-birds?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"No. Nothing. Nothings happen. Everything's normal and yeah... I think I'm going to go back to the balloons." April said embarrassed and quickly went to see the balloons.

***

Stefan decided to put some 80s music on and dance with Rebekah.

"What's up with you and the 80s? It was filled with awful neon clothes and leg warmers."

"It wasn't all bad. It had great movies, great songs, great stories... Gave hope for the hopeless romantics and for the misfits out there.it was a great decade for the popular people and the ones who felt like outsiders." Stefan said and started to dance with her, making her smile to him. "What is it, Bex?"

"I just... I enjoy seeing you talking so passionately about something." Rebekah admitted with a smile and he rest his forehead in hers, but suddenly he felt like drinking from her, quickly showing his veins, and so he looked way, trying to not make her see but she noticed right away. "Drink from me."

"That's too personal." Stefan whispered and she gave him a look so he bite her neck, enjoying the delicious taste of her blood.

"Stefan..." she moaned and he pushed her against the wall, stopping drinking from her and simply kissing her, as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Bex..." he groaned.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. Next chapter it will be Bekah's birthday, stay tuned for that.