80

Bonnie woke up in a gasp, making Damon wrap his arms around her to calm her down.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked confused.

"You passed out when you were trying to make the spell." Damon said.

"Elena! I need to make another spell. She needs me." Bonnie quickly said, getting up from the bed, but Damon vamp speed to stop her from leaving.

"You passed out and been unconscious for an hour. We had to get a witch in here to make sure you would be okay."

"And Elena...?"

"She will be fine but I don't care about Elena right now. I care about you, Bonnie. I know you are selfless and kind and worry too much about your friends but you need to take a breather and think about your well being first." Damon said.

"Damon, you should know me by now. If I have to decide between my well being and Elena's or Caroline's... I would choose hers over mine. I will always choose to help my friends."

"How can you be so selfish about this, Bonnie?" Damon yelled upset.

"Selfish?!" Bonnie yelled, being now upset too.

"Yes! You scared the crap out of me. I didn't know when you would wake up or if you would ever wake up. I was starting to think that I was going to loose you forever. And the worst part was that I couldn't do anything to help you. I felt helpless, Bonnie. And now, when you should rest to get better quicker, you tell me you want to make another stupid spell that can hurt you even more." Damon said upset with Bonnie being so reckless about her well-being. "I admire you being selfless and kind but I hate when you put others well being and happiness above your own. You can't be always sacrificing yourself for others. And you can bet your sexy ass that I will always choose you over Elena or Caroline."

"I can't not help them. That's not me, Damon."

"I'm not asking you to stop being selfless, I'm asking you to think about yourself every once in awhile. I can't lose you." Damon whispered and Bonnie kissed him.

"I'll stay here but tomorrow morning I will leave this room and see Elena

"I'll stay here but tomorrow morning I will leave this room and see Elena." Bonnie whispered, realizing that Damon was truly scared of what could happen to her and she didn't want Damon to feel all those things he felt when he didn't knew if she would wake up or not.

"Thank you." Damon whispered and took her back to bed, then texted April to bring the soup.

A couple of minutes after he send the text, April appeared.

"Sorry taking so long. I didn't expect this place to have so many rooms." April said, entering the room with a tray in her hands, that had a bowl of soup, a napkin and a spoon.

"Hey!" Bonnie smiled to April. "How's Elena?"

"Hey! Bonnie, it's so good to see you awake. You scared the hell out of us, especially of Damon." April said, handing Bonnie the tray. "Elena will be fine. You don't need to worry. Just eat your soup and rest. You must be exhausted... I am not a witch so I don't know how this works but it felt like it took a lot of power off of you."