48

It's been a few days since Damon prank Stefan and even put the photo of Stefan with green hair as Damon's background picture of his phone.

Caroline was now very occupied because it was time for the pageant to elect the new Miss Mystic Falls and Caroline being the former Miss Mystic Falls, made her new mission making sure everything would go perfectly.

Caroline was now in the Mikaelson mansion, where she reunited with everyone to make sure none of them would ruin this event, and by that she meant Damon and Kol.

"Silence!" Klaus yelled when Caroline was getting ready to start speaking. "Love, you may procede."

"Guys, I asked you all to be here because I need you to promise me something." Caroline started. "I need you to promise me that you won't do anything to ruin the Miss Mystic Falls pageant. It's a very important event and April is one of the girls that might be elected so... Please be nice. This is a big deal. I hope I can count on you to let this event go smoothly."

"Of course you can, Caroline." Elijah said. "I'm sure my siblings won't want to ruin this event that means so much for you and April."

"Great!" Caroline smiled. "I also made cards to everyone know what they should avoid doing or talking about."

"No pranks? But it would be so funny if Stefan got bald." Damon said, smirking and Stefan gave him a death glare.

"No shouting or threatening people even if it's with the intention of helping Caroline?" Klaus read the card and Caroline gave him a look. "What if it's a warning?"

"No warnings, no threats, no yellings and no fights." Caroline said.

"Alright, Love." Klaus said and quickly they heard a whip sound, coming from Kol's phone.

"Best 1,99 dollars, or what?" Kol asked with a smirk. "I knew this would happen, that's why I bought this app when you two got back together."

"Kol, in the card I gave you clearly says no teasing nor bickering."

"Sometimes you sound even more bossy than Klaus." Kol mumbled.

"Whatever. I have to go. See ya guys." Caroline said and Klaus took her to the door.

"Do you really have to go now?"

"Yeah! Things are a bit chaotic."

"I guess they need a queen to put them back in their places." Klaus smirked, making Caroline smile.

"I'll text you." Caroline whispered and kissed Klaus.

"Could you be anymore sickening sweet?" Kol asked.

"Yeah, Chandler 2.0 is right. It's making me barf." Rebekah said, making Klaus and Caroline break the kiss and roll their eyes.

"I better go." Caroline smiled and gave a peck on Klaus's lips before leaving.

"You two shouldn't have interrupted their moment. It was cute." April said.

"It's cute when it's a romantic movie, not when it's your brother and your friend."

"You're not like that with Elijah and Elena."

"Because they know boundaries." Rebekah said and April glared at Elena and Elijah whispering sweet nothings, then gave a look to Rebekah and Kol.

"Elijah! You're the older one. You should act more properly."

"I do apologize. I completely forgot you were here." Elijah admitted as Elena blushed.

"If you excuse us, Bonnie and I have better things to do." Damon said, leaving with Bonnie.

"Well, I'll be going too."

"What? Why? Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go see dresses for the pageant. And a few other things that I might need."

"Great! I'll go. I love shopping."

"I can go too."

"You? You hate shopping! You once said that malls should be destroyed and replaced by baseball fields." Rebekah said and Kol growled to her.

"Well, people change their mind. Besides, anything is better than being stuck in here with the couple who loves to spend their time reading like an old couple that has nothing more to do and with Nik who will probably spend the entire time talking about Caroline."

"Maybe it would help have a guy's opinion." April said and Kol smirked then left with them and Stefan ended up tagging along too.

***

Rebekah used the shopping trip to also get a few things for the pageant, because even if she was not going to be one of the candidates, she knew how much of a big event this was for the small town of Mystic Falls.

"What do you think about this dress?"

"Amazing!" Stefan said while Kol was following April around who was choosing which next dress to try out.

"And between this and the other one, which one look the best on me?"

"You looked perfect on both dresses."

"Stefan, if you are tired of this, just say it. I need a serious opinion about it and I can ask April if you don't want to keep doing this."

"Bekah, I mean it. You look perfect with whatever dress you pick. You're beautiful!" Stefan said, making Rebekah smile.

*Meanwhile*

"You know what's the problem. You're going with the cheapest dresses."

"I can't go with the most expensive dress. And I won't use the dress that often so it would be just wasting money."

"You could use more often, like in galas that my siblings and I throw occasionally or Oscar nights..." Kol said.

"I don't have that money, Kol."

"Let me get you a few dresses just for fun." Kol said and quickly left and went back with a blue and red dress.

"They are so beautiful!" April smiled.

"Go try them on." Kol smirked so April nodded and went to the exchanging booth.

After trying them out, she put them back because for how much she loved them, she knew it would be way too much for a dress she would wear once or twice.

***

After a day filled with shopping and training for the pageant of Miss Mystic Falls, April was back home and getting ready to go to sleep, when her father said they got a box that had her name in it, so she picked the box and took it to her room, and when she opened the box, she saw it was the two dresses she tried on at the store but didn't bought because of how expansive they were.

'Dear April,
I truly enjoyed spending the day with you, even if it was shopping. I loved seeing how happy you were when you tried these two dresses and you look like a princess in them. You don't need these dresses to win but I want you to feel like the princess you are at the pageant, and I will love to see you on stage showing everyone how amazing you are.
I know it was chosen for you an high school student who you will dance with during the choosing of the Miss Mystic Falls but I would love for you to have a dance with me at the pageant, even if it's in the end, when everyone will be leaving.
Your not so secret admirer,
Kol Mikaelson'