104

Klaus and Caroline were now laying down on the bed, cuddling and laughing, because they broke the bed.

"Is it me or we almost die and want to finally complete the mating ritual sex is really really good?" Caroline asked.

"For a moment there, I thought we made time stop from how good it was." Klaus smirked, making Caroline laugh, then Klaus looked at Caroline and said. "You know... if you start to have doubts about completing the ritual..."

"I want this to happen

"I want this to happen. Don't you?"

"Of course I do." Caroline whispered. "I love you and I want to be with you forever. I'm done wasting time with being stubborn and afraid."

***

Elijah was in his bedroom with Elena and simply cuddling with her, enjoying having her in his arms.

"I'm truly lucky to have you." Elijah whispered.

"I'm the lucky one. Without you, I would lose myself. You make me keep in touch with my human side and you are the only one who can calm me down when I feel like everything is falling apart. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to get through all this without turning off my emotions." Elena whispered. "You make me hold onto my compassion and humanity."

"And you, my angel, you make me find a new appreciation about life, you make me feel truly alive. I've never felt like this in my thousand years of existence. You made me see it was okay to want to be happy, even when my siblings weren't. You're the only person I've been completely honest with and you are the only person who accepted me, even after seeing all my flaws and even knowing how I tend to choose family above all." Elijah whispered. "All these years I've been lost until I met you. You made me see what true love and true happiness felt like and I intend to make you feel like that every single day."

"I love you so much, Elijah..." Elena whispered and kissed him with everything she had.

" Elena whispered and kissed him with everything she had

***

Kol helped April with unpacking a few of her stuff in his room because she admitted that she wanted to sleep in the same bed as him.

"I am going to change." April whispered. "You don't need to keep unpacking my things. I can do that tomorrow."

April left to the bathroom to change to some pjs and when she was back, Kol looked at her, admiring her beauty and how good she looked with a top and very short shorts, her hair being natural wavey and without any makeup which only made her look more gracious in his eyes. Kol couldn't stop looking at her and forgot about everything around him, making him let go of a box, making a small sound, breaking his transe, quickly he grabbed the box and put it on his desk.

"Are you okay, Kol?" April whispered.

"Y-Yeah... I'm okay. I just... How can you look so good in pjs?"

"Kol, I know I'm a mess. No need to be sarcastic." April said with a small smile.

"I'm not. You are so beautiful..."

"Kol, maybe you're just trying to be sweet but I'm pretty sure that I don't look cute, much less beautiful. I was tied up, I ran around, I tried to pack everything to move back in and..."

"I'm not lying nor being sarcastic. You are so beautiful... And you are so much more than that. You are smart, brave, kind, understanding, caring, sweet and a total badass... I honestly don't know if this is reality. I mean, I am with the most amazing woman in the world... This must be a dream." Kol whispered and April kissed him passionately.

"You're right... this must be a dream. I never thought I could have such a sweet, caring, funny and amazing boyfriend." April whispered.

"I'm not that amazing. You've seen the things I did..."

"I don't know that guy. I know this guy. We all make mistakes. We have to make them so we can learn from them." April whispered. "Many people make awful mistakes and never learn from them but you... You tried to become a better person and it's probably not easy for you to be dating a human, yet you never hurt me. I admire your strength and your will power. You are amazing and I'm lucky to have you in my life."

Kol wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed softly, enjoying their little moment.

"I love you, April Young." Kol whispered after resting his forehead in hers, making her smile and open her eyes to see him.

"I love you too, Kol Mikaelson." April whispered, making Kol smile.

Kol hugged April and spin her around, making her giggle, then he let himself fall to the bed, which made her fall on him, making both of them laugh

"You know being with me..." Kol whispered.

"Shhh..." she quickly shushed him and whispered. "I don't want to think about how you are a vampire and I'm human. I don't want to think about how I will have to deal with my father tomorrow. I don't want to think about how being around supernatural creatures brings me more danger. I don't want to think about any of that. All I want is to enjoy this amazing moment I'm having with you. All I want is to cuddle with you and fall asleep in your arms. All I want is a moment free from drama and worry."

"Of course. Let's cuddle. But if anyone asks, we were making out very intensely until we decided to sleep because tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Of course, cutie pie." April smiled and kissed Kol's nose, then they got under the covers.

April rest her head on his chest, feeling his warmth, with her leg intertwined his leg and her hand holding his, while Kol had his other hand caressing her hair and giving pecks on top of her head every once in awhile.

Next on Fake Relationship

"Does she blames us for this?"
***
"All my life I've been waiting for you."
***
"I never knew what true love really was until I met you."