73

Caroline was now taking a bath to relax because once Klaus let her leave his arms, she could barely move from how sore she got. Klaus quickly noticed so he made her a bubble bath with candles and flowers he found on Rebekah's room and bathroom, then he gave Caroline her alone time.

They were both smiling to themselves, Klaus was in his bed, drawing Caroline, and Caroline was enjoying the bath her boyfriend made just for her while she kept remembering how good it felt to be with Klaus and how much she missed it.

Once Caroline got back from her bath with only a towel covering her, making Klaus look at her with lust, making her smile and then she went to his wardrobe and grabbed a t-shirt that was large on her, making it almost look like a small dress.

"Nik, I think I'll keep this." Caroline said, walking over to him, making him smirk and get up from the bed.

"I love seeing you in my clothes..." Klaus smirked.

"Great! Maybe I'll borrow more of your shirts... It is only fair because you seem to enjoy ripping off my beautiful clothes."

"I won't apologize for being a man of passion." Klaus smirked, making Caroline laugh and kiss him.

" Klaus smirked, making Caroline laugh and kiss him

"We should probably leave this room..."

"Yes. It needs to rest. It never seen so much hot hybrid vampire sex before." Klaus smirked. "Actually, it never seen so much mind-blowing sex before."

"I don't know how we didn't broke the bed..." Caroline said more to herself, making him smirk. "Anyway, we spend the entire morning and part of the afternoon in here, we should go before anyone thinks something happened to us."

Caroline grabbed Klaus's hand and they went to the living room, finding Kol, Rebekah and Elijah in the living room.

"Hey..." Caroline whispered, feeling why all of the sudden.

"Hello!" Elijah said.

"Wow! You guys really took your time. It must smell like monkey in that room." Kol smirked.

"Kol... I have no idea what you're speaking of." Klaus growled to make his brother stop talking because he didn't want Caroline to feel embarrassed of being with him.

"In simpler words, what Kol meant was: bow chicka bow wow!" Rebekah said with a smirk, making Caroline blush.