44

Klaus got to his place after taking Caroline home and he was with a big smile.

"Niklaus, How was your evening?" Elijah asked once Klaus got in the living room.

"It was fantastic!" Klaus smiled. "I have big news. Caroline and I are officially dating. Meaning, if any of you try to be too friendly to Caroline, I will make sure you'll regret it. I do understand your jealousy, I mean who wouldn't be jealous of a man dating the most perfect woman in the world. She's perfect and she decided to give me a chance to make her happy."

"I'm glad you're happy." Elijah said.

"Yeah, it might get you busy and we won't need to listen to your dagger threats anymore." Kol said.

"Did I mention she's perfect and still decided to be with me?" Klaus asked.

"Oh my God! I thought once you got her to be with you, it would make you stop talking so much about Caroline but it's only making you even more bloody annoying." Kol said.

"You're just saying that because you're jealous." Klaus said.

***

The next day, Caroline invited the girls to her place and told them all about her date with Klaus. After a morning of gossiping and talking about boys, the girls decided to go to the Mikaelsons where they had a pool and quickly the guys joined the fun.

Damon was on the pool with Bonnie seating on his shoulders and April was on Kol's shoulders fighting with Bonnie. Stefan was talking with Rebekah, Caroline and Klaus were flirting and Elena was showing Elijah what is Instagram.

"Now, we will post a photo of the two of us." Elena said and soon started the likes and comments notifications.

"I have a question. Why do you use a cardinal?"

"That's so I can hashtag things." Elena said and explained what she meant by hashtag.

"I think I'm starting to understand it."

"I'm gonna do a live guys!" Caroline said.

"A live?" Elijah whispered confused to Elena.

"It means she will make a video and people will be able to see it as she is making it."

"So like a behind the scenes thing?"

"No. Like when you watch a show and it's live streaming."

"Oh..."

"Can you see how hot Klaus is?" Caroline asked, filming Klaus. "If you want him, then too bad. He is mine."

"And she is mine. And if you try anything, I will rip you apart." Klaus said, making Caroline roll her eyes.

"That's just an expression."

"No, it's not." Klaus said as Caroline read the comments.

"Yes, we are together and happier than ever." Caroline smiled as Klaus gave her a peck on the cheek.

"This is so interesting... Why are hearts floating around?" Elijah asked as he grabbed the phone.

"Oh my God! Excuse my brother Elijah, he is ancient. He doesn't know anything. He can be worst than grandparents." Rebekah said, giving the phone back to Caroline.

"That's not true. I know people now say OMG and LOL and I also know that people still love LMFAO, I mean the band split up but they still say it so clearly they want a reunion." Elijah said, then Elena whispered to him what meant LMFAO.

"Oh, hey everyone! If you saw this blue hair thingy in the Grill, it's mine." April said to Caroline's phone.

"Yeah, it was adorable. Just not as much as she is." Kol said, making April blush.

***

Stefan went to the basement to get some blood to drink, so he could maintain his cool around Rebekah.

"Are you okay?" Rebekah asked, following him.

"I'm fine. Just want some blood." Stefan said.

"You've been drinking a lot of blood, Stefan." Rebekah noticed. "If you want, we can talk."

"It's fine. Everything's fine." Stefan whispered and tried to leave but Rebekah grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall, getting really close to him so he would not be able to leave.

"Stefan, talk to me. What's going on?" Rebekah asked and saw his veins appearing.

"It's You, okay? I've been wanting to drink from you!" Stefan finally admitted. "Since spring break I can't stop thinking about it."

"Oh..." Rebekah whispered.

"It's fine. I can repress it, I'm just drinking more blood bags than usual. But it's not a big deal."

"So... every time we hang out you feel like this?"

"Not every time. Just most of the time. Mostly when we are alone." Stefan admitted.

Rebekah nodded, bites her hand and let her blood get in the cup Stefan was holding, then he smiled as a thank you and drank it.

"Why...?"

"You've been amazing with me. It's the least I can do." Rebekah whispered, gave a peck on his cheek and left.