26

After two months, it was finally the day of them going to their spring break and the destination ended up being the Bahamas.

They were all in front of the high school saying goodbye to their family and friends.

***

"Kol, What is all this?" April asked after Kol give her a bag with pills for headache, for the stomach and for the throat, also some vitamins, a aids kit, three bottles of sunscreen and a big bottle for water.

"Just something to make sure you'll be ready. You might get a cold or might feel unwell. Sunburns are also awful and water because I want you to stay hydrated." Kol said then added. "I almost forgot. I also got you this."

"What's that?" April asked, pointing to the thing Kol was giving her.

"A taser."

"That's crazy!"

"It's not. In case some guy tries to hurt you, you'll have this bad boy and you'll be okay."

"I don't want to take that. That might hurt someone. That's dangerous."

"You said that about the gun I offer you yesterday so I got you this. It's purple... your favorite color." Kol said.

" Kol said

"Fine. I'll take it." April said, making Kol smile.

"I'm gonna miss you, darling."

"Please... I'm sure you'll enjoy being with only your brothers and you'll go with them to bars and flirt with girls."

"I used to do that. But not anymore."

"Oh yeah... and why is that?"

"Do I really have to say?" Kol asked, making April blush.

"Thank you... for the water and sunscreen and the pills... and even the taser." April said and gave a peck on his cheek.

"Call me once you get there."

"Will Do." April smile and hugged him, gave him a peck on the cheek and left to the bus.

*Meanwhile*

"Elijah, don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Rebekah." Elena said to Elijah when he walked over to her.

"Thank you, I truly appreciate that but I come here also to wish you a good trip and to tell you that I will miss our train sessions." Elijah said, making Elena smiled and then she gave a peck on her cheek before heading to the bus and seat next to April, behind Stefan and Rebekah.

" Elijah said, making Elena smiled and then she gave a peck on her cheek before heading to the bus and seat next to April, behind Stefan and Rebekah