78

After breakfast, Stefan asked Klaus to help him train his fighting skills and so Klaus took him to the gym.

Elijah also decided to train Elena, but it was in their personal gym. They haven't train as much as they used to but Elijah thought that Elena training could help her not think as much about losing more people she cared about.

***

Caroline and Rebekah decided to go see how Stefan's training was going, so they surprised them at the gym and they saw Klaus kicking Stefan's ass.

"You couldn't even hurt me if you really tried to. You've got way too soft, Rippah." Klaus said.

"That's because no one could kill you if they wanted to." Stefan mumbled.

"If I wanted I would have killed Klaus a long time ago." Caroline said, making everyone look at her.

"Really, Love?" Klaus smirked in a daring way.

"Yeah. I just had to grab the white oak stake, then I would snap your neck, take you to a place no one goes, lay you down in a coffin, stab you with the white oak stake and throw the coffin to the ocean just to make sure you wouldn't get out." Caroline smiled innocently.

"Is it bad that I got completely turned on by that?" Klaus asked

"Yes." Stefan and Rebekah said at the same time while Klaus kissed Caroline passionately.

"It's not like I would do it. How could I live without my Wolfie?" Caroline said, smiling at Klaus.

"Wolfie?" Stefan and Rebekah asked.

"Now, I would love to see you being all alpha but try not to hurt Stefan too much." Caroline whispered and Klaus nodded, showing her his golden eyes.

Klaus and Stefan went back to training, Caroline was completely drooling over Klaus and Rebekah was hiding her face with her hands, hating to see Stefan getting hurt.

***

Elena was fighting with Elijah and just won a fight against him, making her be on top of him with a smile and him on the floor, smiling at her.

"I missed our trainings." Elena whispered with a smile and felt Elijah holding her hand, making her smile even more.

She leaned in to kiss him, feeling his hand on her waist and the hand she was holding, moving to her hair, where he moved it to behind her ear, resting his hand then on her neck as they kissed.

They both looked at each other with pure love and they saw each other turn to vampires and then Elena bite Elijah's neck while he drank from her shoulder, making them feel an explosion of emotions of love, passion, lust, longing and desire.

"I love you so much, Elena Gilbert." Elijah whispered.

"I love you more, Elijah Mikaelson." Elena whispered and they kissed passionately.