105

It was morning, Kol decided to let April sleep, noticing how peaceful she was in her sleep, making him wonder how someone who went through so much in such a short time can look so peaceful. He couldn't help but wonder how her father was able to do such a thing to her. Kol understood her father not liking vampires and all that but he couldn't understand how he was able to hurt his own daughter, a woman who was so kind and pure.

Kol decided to get out of the bed very quietly so she wouldn't wake up, then he went to the kitchen and made some scrambled eggs and bacon so he could give her breakfast in bed.

Today would be a hard day for April because she would have to confront her father since he would no longer be prisoner in the place April was in last night.

"Good morning!" Rebekah said, making Kol look at her. "Since when do you cook?"

"I'm making breakfast for April." Kol said with a smirk.

"Wow! She really change you. Who knew the guy who only cared about satisfying his bloodlust would end up caring so much about a human..." Rebekah said with a smile.

"She's not just a human."

"I know that

"I know that. She's my best friend." Rebekah said and then in a more serious tone she asked. "How is she doing? I didn't had a chance to really talk with her last night with everything that was going on..."

"She's handling things the best way she can. She is going to move back in with us... We already have her things here but today she will talk with her dad since he no longer will be hold in that place by that invisible barrier Bonnie made." Kol sighed.

"Does she blames us for this? I mean... If I hadn't become her friend, she wouldn't get in this mess and she..."

"She doesn't blame us. She believes that she would always be in danger and probably would find out about this eventually." Kol whispered.

"When she wakes up, tell her that if she needs me, I'm right here for her."

"Of course, sister." Kol said and hugged his sister.

*Meanwhile*

Klaus and Caroline were in his bedroom, laying down on the bed, completely naked with a sheet covering them, taking a break from their hot hybrid vampire morning sex.

"Nik..." she whispered. "I want to keep doing this but... We can't forget April is going through a lot. Today her father will be able to get out of that cellar..."

"I know, Love."

"I'm an awful friend. April is probably stressing out and I'm here only thinking about pleasing you, blood sharing with you and making love..." Caroline whispered.

"You are not an awful friend. You are an amazing friend. Part of the ritual is us feeling so connected that won't want to be apart... But you still manage to worry about her." Klaus whispered. "The only think I can think about is how amazing you are and how I want you to be mine forever." Klaus's eyes started to glow, as he felt his wolf side taking over him. "Once you'll be completely mine, I won't let go of you. All my life I've been waiting for you. I knew I wanted to be yours ever since I laid my eyes on you."