50

The day was almost over and the sky was started to get darker. Everyone was now preparing to leave, if not leaving already, while Caroline made sure everything would end perfectly and April was thanking the judges for their decision.

April walked over to the garden but someone stopped her, grabbing her arm, making her turn around to see Tyler.

"Oh hey! Tyler, right?"

"Yes. April, I need a favor from you." Tyler said and compelled her. "I need you to spy on Klaus and Caroline to tell me how their so called relationship is going."

"What? Why?" April asked because she was wearing the bracelet that Rebekah gave her and made her unable to be compelled.

"Damn it!" Tyler mumbled, then smirked at her. "I guess I have to do something to make sure you'll do as I say."

With that said, Tyler took April to the library while she tried to run away but he was too strong, since he was a hybrid and she a human.

"Why are we here?" April asked scared.

"Because this is one of the few places that is soundproof. You probably had some vervain and I need to take that out of your system. It will hurt me but sometimes the ends justifies the means."

"What are you talking about?"

"Doesn't matter, soon you'll have no vervain left in your system and I'll make you forget all this." Tyler said and bite April, drinking from her, expecting to feel vervain but nothing, but he still kept drinking from her because he wasn't aware the reason he couldn't compel her was the bracelet she was wearing.

"Ah! Let me go!" April yelled but he ignored her pleads and kept drinking from her.

April was pressed against the desk, feeling herself getting weaker by the second, so she slowly grabbed a small glass object and smashed against his head, making him take a step back, not expecting that to happened and she used that moment to try to run away and open the door, but the moment the door was opened, Tyler was already in front of her.

"How did you?" April asked confused.

"If you make this more complicated I will consider draining you completely." Tyler whispered.

"Please. Don't. I won't tell anyone."

"I'll be sure you won't." Tyler said and pushed her against the wall, biting her neck again as she yelled.

Because the door was now opened, people could hear what was going on, well vampires who were near were able to listen. As soon as Kol heard the yells, he knew it was coming from April so he vamp speed to the office, Rebekah who was talking with Kol, heard the yellings too so she followed them.

In the second Kol saw Tyler hurting April, Kol threw Tyler against the opposite wall and grabbed him by the neck, while Rebekah checked on April.

"Are you okay? We need to get you a first aid kit." Rebekah said, but April couldn't focus on what Rebekah was saying.

"Kol! Don't! He will hurt you."

"I would love to see him try." Kol growled, looking only at Tyler with his vampire face. "Nobody hurts the people I care about. I have so many plans about how to punish you. I can even write a bit of it and send to those movie writers, it would make an incredible Saw movie..."

"Kol...?" April asked scared of what Kol was saying.

"I'm sorry, darling... but he needs to suffer." Kol said.

"He is barely breathing. You're killing him!" April said.

"Let's go, April!" Rebekah said and took April to another room.

***

"Here!" Rebekah said and made April drink her blood.

"What the hell?" April said and felt her wounds healing. "How? What?"

"I wasn't planning on telling you this today but... you probably are full of questions and you deserve to know what's going on." Rebekah said and April nodded. "Vampires, werewolves, hybrids and witches are real. My siblings and I are the Originals, the first vampires ever created. My mother cast an immortal spell on us, turning us into vampires."

"No! That's... that's fiction."

"No, it isn't

"No, it isn't. Tyler is a hybrid, meaning half werewolf and half vampire. My brother Klaus is the Original Hybrid, he turned Tyler, Kol, Elijah and I are original vampires. I think Tyler was trying to compel you but he was unable to do that because of the bracelet I gave you. It has vervain in it... It makes humans to be immune to compulsion." Rebekah explained and April was speechless, trying to process all this new information. "I get that this a lot to take in, but you needed to know what's been going on..."

"Why did you get me this bracelet? I used to think it was just a friendship bracelet but..."

"I didn't want you to get hurt. You've been my friend since we met. You've been really nice to me even when I had no friends and... I'm sorry I didn't told you this sooner. I didn't know if telling you would be good or bad. This supernatural world is a mess and everyone gets in danger and... I was just trying to help, so I thought about this bracelet to help you be imune to vampires or hybrids trying to compel you. I'm sorry." Rebekah said and then they heard someone knock, making them see Kol.

"April... I..."

"What did you do to Tyler?"

"Really? Are you really concern with that mutt after what he did to you?!" Kol yelled upset.

"Did you kill him? You sure seemed to be enjoying seeing him begging for mercy."

"He doesn't deserve mercy after what he did to you." Kol said coldly, making April look at him scared. "But I did not kill him."

"I have to go." April said and left.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. What do you think it will happen now that April found out about vampires and all the supernatural stuff? I thought it was more than time for her to find out. Now the real question is, will she now turn against the Originals and the Scooby gang or not?