14

Elena, Bonnie and Rebekah took Caroline to a place near the river where they could talk in private because they needed to talk to her about Klaus.

"Why are we here?" Caroline asked confused.

"We need to talk." Elena said.

"What's going on between you and my brother?" Rebekah quickly asked.

"Rebekah we were planning on circling around to get the answer." Elena whispered to Rebekah.

"We don't know how much time we have before they see we are gone. Besides I am not the circling around type of girl." Rebekah said and then she, Elena and Bonnie looked at Caroline.

"What? You know we are pretending..."

"But during the movie night you two seem very into each other." Rebekah pointed out.

"She's right." Elena said.

"Look at who's talking. Bekah, you were all whispers with Stefan, Bonnie, you were all scared making Damon protect you and Elena you and Elijah have been getting really close." Caroline said and all the girls look down, blushing. "That's right. If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone with me."

"Care, we just want to know if you and Klaus are actually... you know... a thing." Bonnie said.

"We won't judge." Elena said.

"I'll judge." Rebekah said, making everyone give her a look. "But I won't be a total bitch about it."

"Just tell us what made you two go all affectionate

"Just tell us what made you two go all affectionate." Elena said.

"Well... Klaus has been there for me and now that we are pretending to be dating we kinda spend more time together and... I'm kinda liking it." Caroline admitted. "When I was in the kitchen with Klaus and April, April admitted she was a bit suspicious about us because we never really kissed, you know... so I kissed him and she now believes we are together. We then went to watch the movie and Klaus started to be all affectionate and I kinda liked it more than I expected to."

"So are you two now dating for real?" Bonnie asked.

"No. We are just pretending..." Caroline said. "I should go before they notice we are all gone."

Caroline left but the girls stayed looking at each other.

"One bet how she won't even realize when their relationship will go from fake to real." Rebekah said and the three girls smiled to each other and then went back to their towels.

***

Kol and April were now using water guns to have a water fight, Elijah and Elena were discussing their favorite authors, while Bonnie and Rebekah were fighting in the water, Bonnie being on Damon's shoulders and Rebekah on Stefan's, and Caroline was simply enjoying the sun, even if she couldn't get tan, while Klaus draw her without her noticing it.

"I think I'm going to the water. Wanna come?" Caroline asked Klaus.

"No! Stay here for a few more minutes."

"Why?"

"I'm just finishing..."

"Are you drawing me? There's a beautiful day and you decide to draw me? You're unbelievable."

"I know." He smirked. "And Love, can you really blame me on wanting to draw you. I mean you look magnificent. Way more beautiful than this day."

"Pff! Yeah right..." Caroline said, rolling her eyes.

"It's the truth." Klaus said now very serious, making Caroline look at him a bit shocked. "You are so beautiful, Caroline Forbes."

Klaus put down his sketchbook and his pencil and kissed her forehead.

"You're the most beautiful woman I ever encounter..." he whispered to her, looking in her eyes and then at her tempting lips, those he felt more and more desire to touch.

" he whispered to her, looking in her eyes and then at her tempting lips, those he felt more and more desire to touch

"Klaus..." she whispered and he started to kiss her neck, laying on top of her, making her quickly wrap her arms around him and grab his curls as she bite her lower lip to repress the moans.

"You have no idea how much I hate to see you only with this and be unable to touch you and show you what pleasure truly is..." Klaus whispered to her ear.

"Caroline!" Someone called her, making Caroline and Klaus see that Bonnie had called her. "I need to talk with you."

"Y-Yeah..." Caroline said and got off Klaus's grip to go talk with Bonnie.

"Care, I don't know what's going on. Damon and I have been hanging out and... I think he is using me to get over Elena and I am doing the same with him, about Jer. I'm not sure how this started but I know Damon loves Elena and I care about my friendship with both of them. I don't know what to do."

"Just breath, Bon. Look, Elena is completely into Mr. Suits even if she says she's focusing on her and Damon... well, he is a dick but he has been working on it and now he isn't that much of a dick. Just go slow... You both are still trying to get over people." Caroline said and Bonnie gave her a small smile and they hugged. "Now... is it me or Klaus is really hot?"

"Are you into him?"

"Pfft! Noooo! Just because I like to spend time with him and I like to be close to him and I think he is a great kisser and I find him hot and I want to have him kissing me all the time does not mean that I'm into him. I mean, do I find him intriguing? Yeah! Do I want him to keep flirting with me and no one else? Yeah! But I'm not into him." Caroline said, showing Bonnie she was clearly in denial.